Thoughts for my niece....

suziquzie

Went to see her again Sunday..... she's in a new room so we found her by accident...

When we peeked around the corner of the door that said Taylor all over it, she practically LEAPT off her bed :)

She's still in a neckbrace..... walking all over the place with her walker. Her nurse is a hoot.... turned her wheelchair over in the hallway leaving a note on it saying "flip over for Taylor and you will answer to ME!" lol

She will probably go home Sept 10 :)
Still much outpatient therapy though, so she will most likely be home-schooled this year.

Thanks everyone :)

Lefty

Yank
Wow! thats great. Glad to here some good news as there hasn't been much lately. G-d bless her and continued sucess.

homecook

That's wonderful news!!! So glad to hear it Suzie!! Prayers going out that she continues making progress!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
That is absolutely wonderful Suzi.

It is so good to hear when someone comes back from that far.

suziquzie

Taylor went home on Friday..... 2 weeks early :) :) :)
No wheelchair, no walker, no crutches.....

She may come up to visit this Sunday..... I'll be sure to take lots of pics!

suziquzie

Just wanted to tell everyone that Today is Taylor's 13th birthday, thanks you all your prayers and good thoughts. She's still goin' strong, like nothing happened.

:)

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Wow - 13! I am so happy to hear she is starting her teen years in perfect health after the long battle she had.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
That is wonderful news indeed! I hope she has a wonderful Birthday!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
YEP!
Thank you Mama.....
And I guess yesterday she walked halfway across the room!!
I tried to get in yesterday to visit but it didnt work out, hopefully tomorrow or friday....
I'm so very proud of all her hard work :)

I love good news! Tell Taylor to keep it up! Hugs to you, Suzi.