DW

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Keltin, Lots of prayers and blessings, always to you and your wife.

001-16801.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Wow, work sent Lisa a flower arrangement. I’m impressed. She’s thrilled, and it really tickles me that she’s loving it. It’s the little things..…never forget that!

Flowers_1.jpg

And by the way, every thing is great. The last surgery got it all removed. The pathology report shows that the majority of tissue removed was clean, so all is looking very, very good. Thanks everyone!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Those are beautiful, Keltin. Are they from your work or hers? I'm so glad to hear that Lisa is enjoying them and enjoying life. She must be an amazing woman.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
They came from my work. Lisa is a Domestic Engineer, and I don't envy that job at all!! :yum:

But she's damn good at it. :kiss:

They are cool flowers though. :thumb:

Wasabi

Keltin, did you not get the memo? We are not called domestic engineers, we are now called Domestic Goddesses.
Thankaccadamy.gif

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Keltin, did you not get the memo? We are not called domestic engineers, we are now called Domestic Goddesses.
Thankaccadamy.gif

CARP! That explains a few things! I'll get it right now!! Maybe my jeans won't be so rough out the dryer in the future??? :yum:

Bilby

Glad to hear that Lisa's results are good, Keltin. You should get her "employer" to send her something nice too!! ;-)

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Keltin said:
And by the way, every thing is great. The last surgery got it all removed. The pathology report shows that the majority of tissue removed was clean, so all is looking very, very good. Thanks everyone!

Rally great news. I am so thankful.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Keltin, It's so good to hear that the surgery was successful. And it's good to 'see' you back to your old self again!

My thoughts and wishes will stay with you both.....

heb1976

Keltin, just saw this. I was about to say so sorry for the news - which I am still. But then I read some more and read the good news! I am so happy for your wife and yourself. What a tough thing to deal with. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.