Nominate a member for a Spotlight!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A Member Spotlight is a window into the lives of one of our members, and has always been a popular feature of NCT.

Let's do some more Spotlights!

PM me* a single nomination of the next member you would most be interested in hearing more about, and we will ask the nominated members if they would be willing to answer the Spotlight questions.

Note: there are several members who have been asked and declined in the past, but it can't hurt to ask them again.

The following members have already participated in Spotlights:

Keltin
Homecook
Sass Muffin
Miniman
QSis
Mama
Lefty
VeraBlue
JoeC
SilverSage
HighCheese
RonJohn
LeoLady
LuckyTrim
Biskit
Vyapti
Rickismom
MexicoKaren
Adillo303
FooD
Lilylove
Cuisinette
Kimchee
Mhend
Deelady

Looking forward to hearing from you guys! :wave:

Lee

* Doc has a sticky that says to PM him with the nominations, but after discussion with the moderator staff, I volunteered to collect them this time around.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bumping!

I've received several nominations so far, and looking to hear from more members!

Thanks!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks so much Lee for taking the bull by the horns on this effort. It is greatly appreciated. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

QuirkyCookery

I'm excited to see this started back up again. I wasn't around when it was going before, so it'll be nice to see some new people interviewed.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Lee, with so many new members I'm looking forward to the spotlights again! Do people still have time to make nominations? When will the decision be made?:blob_blue:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, nominations are open indefinitely!

I will be discussing the nominations we've collected so far, with the mods within the next couple of days (I'm kinda booked this weekend).

Lee