Anybody else getting this today?

chowhound

It's been happening on different computers and just clicking page to page here, not necessarily trying to access my CP like this screenshot shows.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 56

FryBoy

I haven't seen that, but it has been slow at times -- and I have a 10mbps+ cable connection.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I haven't gotten that but it is sure slow today. I've actually just given up a couple of times on line today as it took forever to load a single post. I am using the new version of IE 8 which I recently upgraded too.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
dang, I hate to hear that but will look into it. I had one user ask if the site was down, and another question me about slowness. Not good.
Please keep track of times when you see it slow and post them in this thread. I can better review performance stats and see if this is something that is tuneable.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I use Firefox on my Macs. Sometimes a little slow, but not the problems that PC's experience. Not slamming PC's, but I sure do love my Macs.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Been getting it 3-4 times a day for the past 3 days! Not sure what it is, be a refresh defeats it and the page loads.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
It was very slow for me this morning (here)..
Right now I cannot get my Yahoo messenger to open no matter what I do.
I've rebooted 4 times and the stupid thing is showing up on my desktop like this..

I think I just heard an echo! lol

Attachments

• lol-0.jpg
    lol-0.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 37

suziquzie

This is too creepy.....
I clicked on and read thru this thread, it had happened to me too a few times yesterday.....
I clicked on new posts and it did it to me!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Okay, thanks for all the verification folks. I apologize and will work to make it better as I can. I fear I might have to upgrade the network connection and if that's the case that means it takes dollars to solve the problem. I hope that is not the case.

FryBoy

Happening again today. VERY slow downloading graphics, including replies on long threads. Hope it gets resolved soon.

smoke king

Banned
I use Firefox on my Macs. Sometimes a little slow, but not the problems that PC's experience. Not slamming PC's, but I sure do love my Macs.

:agree:

Go ahead and slam away Joe-the biggest mistake I ever made was not setting myself up with macs from the start.

Note-This is just one mans opinion, and its not meant to be fodder for controversy or argument!!