Big Time Kudos to VeraBlue

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I think this is a REALLY big deal! Man!

Only one Boston restaurant in that top 100, and I've never heard of it!

Huge ATTAGIRL to VB! :a1:

Lee

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Buzz!

Clearly, accomplishing this listing has taken just about all my time, efforts and energy! I miss the days I used to hang out here, reading and posting pictures! If you could see the sad condition of my house refridgerator(s) now, you'd wonder if I was the same person. We're in our 5th year now and I'm looking into a second place, or a storefront/deli type place to compliment Red Gravy.
I miss you all, and always remember how great it was to have time to talk food with you!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Congratulations, VB! 5 years sure went by fast. I'm glad it's all working out for you. A second place...:wow:

Leni

WOW! Over a dozen in California. Two are here in the Valley and two more near my time share. The 94th Areo Squadron is at Van Nuys airport. Been there several times. The only problem is that they do not take reservations and it is very popular.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Thanks Buzz!

Clearly, accomplishing this listing has taken just about all my time, efforts and energy! I miss the days I used to hang out here, reading and posting pictures! If you could see the sad condition of my house refridgerator(s) now, you'd wonder if I was the same person. We're in our 5th year now and I'm looking into a second place, or a storefront/deli type place to compliment Red Gravy.
I miss you all, and always remember how great it was to have time to talk food with you!

I loved your videos on FB, Vera with your truffles and making fresh mozz!:smile:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
:bump:

Old thread but the "bronzini" thread made me think of Vera. I read a while back that she had done a segment for television (think that's what it was called) with another chef. If I recall correctly (and that's a big if), it is supposed to be aired this spring. Wish I could remember all the details :(

Moxie

It's Cake Boss. He visited Red Gravy last summer. The episode is supposed to air sometimes this spring.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
It's Cake Boss. He visited Red Gravy last summer. The episode is supposed to air sometimes this spring.

Thanks Moxie! If you find out when it's going to air, please let us know. I want to be sure and see it.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
My eldest Son (Sgt. Major, USMC) had occasion to be near N'awlins, paid a visit to Red Gravy.... unfortunately, .....................

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow. Congrats Vera!!!! GREAT job!!!!! Wooo Hooo