Something different!

Jennifer26

Some people may think I'm nuts but I love to take a bagel smother it in Philadelphia cream cheese and put a nice thick slice of corned beef a nice slice of Swiss / chedder cheese lettuce red onion and vine tomatoes salt and pepper to taste! Wam bam thank you mam! Try it for reals!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It all sounds great to me. If I had the ingredients I'd have it for lunch tomorrow. ;)

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Will give it a try also as I love everything on it and even together. I would add just a little horse radish to the cream cheese however that is me.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
I often make sandwiches with bagels. English muffins as well. They are a nice change from bread.

Jennifer26

I've not had a standard sandwich for years! Think bagels taste so much better - I even toast them and make my breakfast with fried eggs and sausages! Nom nom nom -

Will try some horseradish next time!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mmmmmm, that does sound good. Making me hungry. I will have to try that. :thumb:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Some people may think I'm nuts but I love to take a bagel smother it in Philadelphia cream cheese and put a nice thick slice of corned beef a nice slice of Swiss / chedder cheese lettuce red onion and vine tomatoes salt and pepper to taste! Wam bam thank you mam! Try it for reals!!
When my wife ate things like that it usually meant she was pregnant. Just sayin....:hide::brows:

Jennifer26

Lol nope not pregent I just like unusual mixtures! Lol I like flavour overload! Sometimes I throw in some pickles and black olives too lol

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nothing crazy about THAT, Jennifer!

Sounds wonderful!

Lee