Two Fat Ladies are back!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The Cooking Channel is bringing back the Two Fat Ladies show. 2 episodes on saturday nights.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads-up, Peep!

I got their first cookbook, and though I didn't make a thing in there, I loved reading it!

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter
I loved to watch them as well!

Too bad one of them (Jennifer) died from cancer.

I think that she was a heavy smoker. She would often smoke in the closing moments of the show.

abi_csi

two fat ladies cooked with passion, simply real food cooked very well. i defo wont miss the come back, Nigel Slater is a favourite of mine too.

abi_csi

Looks like the post was made a while ago, I know that they are on UKFood at the moment but not sure if this channel will apply to anyone else, I know we're from all over the world on this forum.

buckytom

Grill Master
yay! everything wrapped in bacon again!!!

i still haven't gotten a round tuit, but someday i'm going to make a recipe that i saw on one of their old shows, devilled kidneys.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
yay! everything wrapped in bacon again!!!

i still haven't gotten a round tuit, but someday i'm going to make a recipe that i saw on one of their old shows, devilled kidneys.
A present for you Buck!!

Attachments

• round_tuit.jpg
    round_tuit.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 280

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, thanks peeps.

that reminds me of an osha sign that i saw in an electrical closet many years ago. the poster said, "be alert!", with a picture of a guy in a hard hat and safety glasses.

and someone wrote underneath, "because lerts are more productive!"

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
lol, thanks peeps.

that reminds me of an osha sign that i saw in an electrical closet many years ago. the poster said, "be alert!", with a picture of a guy in a hard hat and safety glasses.

and someone wrote underneath, "because lerts are more productive!"
"Lerts" !!! ROTFLMAO!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I haven't browsed the attachments, but I do hope the quail (or was it a pheasant?) hunt is amongst the many.

Pardon the edit.. I spelled pheasant, peasant LOL

Last edited: