Whatcha makin' for dinner Thurs. 7/30

homecook

I'm really not sure......need some inspiration! :wave:

I've got flank steak, ground beef, chicken.......HELP, please.

chowhound

I think I'll turn some leftover chicken into a fajita kind of thing, but in a hard taco shell. Something that only requires one pan and one plate.
I'll use some of Allen's Mexico seasoning I made up a while back.

lilylove

We're having pizza. Veggie for me and bacon and tomatoes for Paul. It's our cheat on the diet night. :)

Last edited:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm moving from my FL house to a rental condo and some friends have invited DW and me over. It'll be vodka on the rocks and probably a little food too. LOL

homecook

I'm really not sure......need some inspiration! :wave:

I've got flank steak, ground beef, chicken.......HELP, please.

I took some chicken out and since no one gave me any ideas I'm thinking of making enchiladas. DH won't be happy but when my son gets home from work tonight he'll be thrilled! I can't please everyone all the time. lol

GotGarlic

I'm going out again - I have a meeting at 6 p.m., and it's in the mall food court, so a sandwich from the Cheesecake Factory, or a salad and stromboli from Sbarro. Or Chinese ... not sure yet. DH is on his own.

Deelady

Im trying to make baked chicken with fettuccini and broccoli floretts but Im not sure on a alfredo sauce with what I have on hand.....??

Newnork1978

No idea, yet...came here for some inspiration. Think I'll wander through the recipes until something jumps out at me (that's how I've picked the previous meals I made from NCT's recipes). :mrgreen::thumb:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
DW made BLT's with the L&T coming from the garden. Alsos had a couple ears of local corn and chocolate pudding for dessert.

chowhound

I get the feeling, I'm into something good...
:biggrin:

Attachments

• mushroom appy.jpg
    mushroom appy.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 107

homecook

Isn't that a song??? Herman's Hermits???? LOL Oh wait you probably weren't even born then. haha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxDh2sYQRpo[/ame]

homecook

I took some chicken out and since no one gave me any ideas I'm thinking of making enchiladas. DH won't be happy but when my son gets home from work tonight he'll be thrilled! I can't please everyone all the time. lol

Ok, change of plans again.......DH has been out running around and I've had a bad day.........he's bringing home Mr. Hero. Romanburgers and fried mushrooms. Whatever!