Bank robbery vid

Lefty

Yank
Chow, I can't see video at work, can you give cliff notes as to what happened? I will check it out once I get home. It sounds scary.

chowhound

Chow, I can't see video at work, can you give cliff notes as to what happened? I will check it out once I get home. It sounds scary.

You can't visit that website? It didn't imbed the vid like a youtube.
It shows an armed robbery in a bank. The perp comes in and grabs my friend's employee, who was just standing there waiting to cash her check. Then he lets go of her, but apparently threatens to take her with him (the newscaster said), so she dropped to the floor and he left without her. It's got his face plastered all over the vid, very good shots, so hopefully they can catch the guy. He was waving his gun all over the place. It's the clearest camera shot I've ever seen of a bank robbery.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Very clear pix. They shouldn't have too much trouble finding him. Somewhere along the line he pissed someone off who will happily rat on him.

Lefty

Yank
I am on a military network, they killed all links to video.

I hope she is going to be OK. Those kind of tramatic experiences can affect some people for a while. Be sure to keep an eye on her.

chowhound

Yeah, Lefty, I had my other house broken into before and didn't walk into the house the same way for quite a while. And that's nowhere near what this girl experienced.