Do you catch hell?

UnConundrum

Gold Site Supporter
After making a great meal for dinner, I decided to try out the recent post for Hamantaschen. I bake a lot of bread, and I was intrigued by the yeast raise dough for what is essentially a cookie... well, a BIG cookie. I also thought it would be perfect dough to experiment with my thermomix, throwing the eggs in one at a time, followed by the butter.

Boy did I catch hell for making a "dessert." About 10 days ago, I made rice pudding, and nothing since... Sheesh. And who do you think will eat most of them :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I warned you they are better than Danish. lol
Sorry, I sometimes get yelled at by a friend's wife because she has no will power and she claims that what I make is too irresistably good.

PanchoHambre

Motice to all NCT members... please send any extra baked goods you are afraid of eating to me. I will make sure they are properly and safely disposed of. I am happy to provide this service free or charge. Just a small thing I can do to help.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Motice to all NCT members... please send any extra baked goods you are afraid of eating to me. I will make sure they are properly and safely disposed of. I am happy to provide this service free or charge. Just a small thing I can do to help.

You are too selfless PH!

I want to hear more about them ?? Were they hard to do ?? Etc.

After making a great meal for dinner, I decided to try out the recent post for Hamantaschen. I bake a lot of bread, and I was intrigued by the yeast raise dough for what is essentially a cookie... well, a BIG cookie. I also thought it would be perfect dough to experiment with my thermomix, throwing the eggs in one at a time, followed by the butter.

Boy did I catch hell for making a "dessert." About 10 days ago, I made rice pudding, and nothing since... Sheesh. And who do you think will eat most of them :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk: