Attachments

• BabyGator.jpg
    BabyGator.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 102

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice that you're getting a kick out of those creatures, Buzz! I'd be freaking out!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Aww the babies are always cute.
Did ya play with it a little bit or pick it up? I wonder how old he is? 3 or 4 weeks maybe?

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Looks to be a foot to 18 inches at least. babies are only a few inches if I remember correctly.

It is cute though. Yup! If you see mommy then you have problems.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Was the mother anywhere near when you took the pic?

Geez Buzz, I hope you know how to el kabong an angry gator with that golf club..:lol:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Aww the babies are always cute.
Did ya play with it a little bit or pick it up? I wonder how old he is? 3 or 4 weeks maybe?

He's a year old. The newborns are 6-8" and hang out with mom. I think I posted a picture or two last year of the younguns crawling on top of mommy.

This one is on his own now and wouldn't hesitate to bite me in self defense.

Last edited:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I lived in Pensacola the last couple of years my dad was in the Navy. I vaguely remember my mom cautioning me to be careful of alligators. Our neighborhood featured a large man-made lake and all the kids would play down there. I don't think I ever saw one but then again, I'm pretty sure I never looked. (Clearly I didn't listen to my mom like I should have.)

Lefty

Yank
Call me a chicken (bleep) if you like, but I have seen way too many movies that have a scene that starts just like that. One minute it "aw, isn't it cute", the next it Buzzard salad for mother gator. :shock:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
The same could be said about me. :hide2: :yum:
LOL! It comes back around, doesn't it though. #3 son didn't arrive home until 4:15 this morning - after an ETA of 8 pm Sunday . When I was crabbing about it to my mom this morning, she said "Payback's a b****, isn't it"?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL! It comes back around, doesn't it though. #3 son didn't arrive home until 4:15 this morning - after an ETA of 8 pm Sunday . When I was crabbing about it to my mom this morning, she said "Payback's a b****, isn't it"?
:yum: too funny.
And I can still here my mom's words when I would stretch things ...
"Someday your kids will do the same thing to you and you will not think it's one bit funny!". :yum: