Can't find this anymore

Carolina Cooking

SDC13319.jpg

publix said it didn't sell so they don't carry it anymore. as did wal mart. Food lion never had it

:ohmy::cry::cry:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
My wife and I love that stuff and it is available in the local supermarkets up here in the north country. Tell me it ain't so about Publix, my main food supplier in Florida. I'll be going back south in a couple of weeks and will need a fix. At least there are other chains available so it should be available somewhere, no?

Carolina Cooking

It may just be my area.IDK. I asked the kid who works that area & he said no one bought it. lol I said well I did . He said 'oh you where the one.' :brows:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Could you dump some sour cream in a blender /food processor then dump in a few chipotles from a can, push the button and be back in business?

It alos opens up a lot of other flavor possibilities.

I do not buy flavored yogurt any more. I buy plain and dump in fresh fruit. I like it better for the fresh fruit flavor.

Just my two cents.

Carolina Cooking

lol I do that too. Plain , then add my own sweetner.

I am lazy with the peppers tho. I hate to mess with them. so I don't. It was just so nice to open the SC & just use it .:thumb:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Never seen that in my corner of the nation - sure sounds good and would be easy to make! Thanks for the idea Adillo! :)

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I've never seen it either...............
but then again, I usually just grab the sour cream and move on..............
Thinkin' I'll be slowing down a bit next time !

SilverSage

Resident Crone
This was on the Breakstone's facebook page. Apparently, they have discontinued the entire product line.

All the grocery stores in my area are telling me you discontinued the different flavor sour creams, is this true? That chipotle sour cream was THE best EVER!

Like · · October 1 at 3:03pm
    • Breakstone's Hi Anthony. Thanks for loving Zesty Blends. They are discontinued, but look for recipes to make your own Zesty Blends coming to this page very soon!October 2 at 9:50am · Like ·
      drP8vlvSl_8.gif
      1 person

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Sad !

..............and I've written to Birdseye inquiring after those pearl onions we talked about last month (or so).............
They still list them in their product line, but still can't find them anywhere...........

Sad !

It must be personal karma or something. I've found that nearly every time I really like a new food product or food flavor & continue buying it, 9 times out of 10 it disappears & I find out from the manufacturer that it's been discontinued. All I can figure is that I must have really oddball tastes compared to the rest of the nation - lol!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Same with me Breezy. If I really like something it usually disappears, no longer available. LOL.

Good detective work SS. :thumb: :tiphat: We were in the grocery store a couple days ago and I was looking for it as it sounded very interesting. No wonder I could not find any.