Sunday, 1/16/2011, Whats cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
wow, peeps!!!! your phood has improved as much as your fotography.

lol.

not that i'm a legitimate judge in either catagory, far less in your culinary expertise actually, but i couldn't resist the linguistic interplay.

your pics really are nice.
Thank you Bucky for the kind words. Working graveyard tonight?

buckytom

Grill Master
i survived today, had good things happen all around: some disturbing, some cathartic, some reaffirming, some mundane. no food though. i picked up tex-mex on the way in to work tonight. it's getting cold, i need a beer.

as an aside, thank you mama, about the scouts' advice. i remember you speaking of your experiences. i'm gonna start a thread about it now.

ok, this is a bit trippy, but when i think of all of the known legitimate, good, and decent perceptions from all of the people that i've experienced online, you certainly have a place in my heart of which i need to be mindful - if not agreeable. not at first, anyway, lol. (i tried to give you karma but i need to spread it around, so that's what you got. :wink:)

PanchoHambre

wedding tonight main course was a nice sea bass... the cocktail hour had a nice mix of traditional Italian and Jewish foods reflecting the heritage of the couple all with a beautiful view of Manhattan and the Brooklyn bridge. All told a lovely NYC wedding and a wonderful union for my little cuz and her beaux.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I helped install a new garage door opener at my mom's house, and fixed a wheel cylinder leak on my Jeep ...so my wife made Texas Chili. Not just any Texas chili this was a special concoction sent to my by Bams. Special instruction along with secret ingredients. It came out awesome. Thanks so much Bams!!!!!!! Only wish I had pics to share. It was a busy day or I would have.

i am glad you guys liked it..i hope it wasnt too spicy for your Mrs.

i enjoyed making the mixture

buckytom

Grill Master
Thank you Bucky for the kind words. Working graveyard tonight?

as always, peep. i am a creature of de niiiight.

here was last night's dinner: steak enchiladas combo from china house plus in garfield. www.garfieldchinahouse.com

2011-01-17_04-54-37_323.jpg