Saturday 4/7/2012 What's the menu?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I will be baking an Easter meat pie and a cheesecake sometime today. Also hopefully some prepping for tomorrows meal. So I am not positive what/when dinner will be but I am thinking stuffed clams, broccoli, salad and bread.

Any plans?

Embryodad

No clue what will be to eat today...
Preping.. Making Pot salad Mac salad / Boiled the kielbasa..cooked (Braised) the fresph kielbasa with onions.

DD is here baking carrot cake / angel food cake for the strawberry shortcake.
She is getting ready to color (dye) eggs. Me,.....I could care less about coloring eggs at my age. I must have colored decorated thousands.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I decided I don't want to cook dinner! I ordered a pizza. Then I don't have to clean up dinner dishes before I can do the prep for tomorrow.

Embryodad

I decided I don't want to cook dinner! I ordered a pizza. Then I don't have to clean up dinner dishes before I can do the prep for tomorrow.
Tina made cappellini With her meat sauce...DD and her BF ate..and T's Uncle who's with us for the weekend.
I ate mine with just whatever small amount of sauce with No Meat.
Lots of Cheese Grated on top. LOL

Just Boiling the ham on a simmer. We always do that.
Stuffing is done...Turkey Breast is in salt water and Ice outside..

Thank God it is cold out to keep some of the other stuff; like the stuffing and salads.

Thank God DD was here today helping me. She was baking and washing pans and pots in between.

I still have to make my and GD's meatless lasagna. Just a small pan.

I am SOOooooo Fullllll...Just from cooking and looking at the foods.

If you ask me... It's Way Too Much food items.

Today I ate Duhhhhh!! I don't even remember.. Oh Yeah!... DD made crab cakes, and I picked on one. Had cookies, and snuck a slice from the Kentucky Butter Cake "T" made tonight.

Oink Oink Oink º>º...I forgot. I had Two fresh hot baked Krispy Kreme sugar and glazed doughnuts that Tina brought me from her trip back from PA today.
She took her 89 YO Uncle to see his 93 YO Sister that he hasn't seen in 13 years.
That was a tear jerker for a bit of a while.

Oh well... Back to prepping and readyness. L O L

We will be all of 14 for dinner..

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Shrimp / Scallop Thai peanut sauce Stir-Fry

Shrimp-ScallopThaiPeanut3-121.jpg

Shrimp-ScallopThaiPeanut3-122.jpg