I've got crab flavored nutz! 8^o

chowhound

Thanks Renfro Jones!
I just took delivery of your potato chip coated peanuts today. Very unique and tasty snack. I love what the coating does to the peanut. I'm nut sure about the crab nutz yet.... eating them after I had just eaten a bag of the chili flavor (very good) and tasted the nuclear (very hot :shock: lol) probably wasn't the best idea, but I know I'll be ordering some from you to have around.
Very cool of you. Thanks again.

:)

chowhound

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the bacon cheddar. I like those, too.
Have something handy to drink when you try the nuclear though....

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Hey!!!! I have all the flavors too! I LOVE my Nuclear Nutterz!!! It aint some girly heat. Its smack-yo-tongue hot! :thumb:

Renfro Jones

Just keep a pint of chocolate milk or a case of cold beer with the Nukes, it's heat with flavor, a good steady burn. I wish Lester Holt on the Today Show would have eaten more than one. Note Vid. They called them Smart Bombs for Bartenders.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB0-nQQ2VhU[/ame]

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got mine today, too.

The Chili and the Bacon-Cheddar are mild, the Crab are a little spicy and the Nuclear are hot. The Crab are my favorites - perfect level of spicy for me.

The Nutterz are really good - very salty, so I can see why they are billed as the "Ultimate Pub Snack". They are addicting, and I dearly wish I was home with a beer or two!

I've set out all the samples for my staff to try and let me know what they think. We are considering selling them in my retail store.

Thanks Renfro!!!! The Nutterz are great!

Lee

Renfro Jones

I got mine today, too.

The Chili and the Bacon-Cheddar are mild, the Crab are a little spicy and the Nuclear are hot. The Crab are my favorites - perfect level of spicy for me.

The Nutterz are really good - very salty, so I can see why they are billed as the "Ultimate Pub Snack". They are addicting, and I dearly wish I was home with a beer or two!

I've set out all the samples for my staff to try and let me know what they think. We are considering selling them in my retail store.

Thanks Renfro!!!! The Nutterz are great!

Lee

You mean to tell me they don't allow drinking beer in the workplace, JK

Let me know I have display racks and counter displays if needed. I didn't know if the crab flavor would go up there, I'm glad you enjoyed them.:tiphat:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well, to be honest, the Crab ones don't taste particularly crabby. Then again, fresh crab doesn't either. :)

I just like the subtle flavor of that snack and the heat is perfect middle-of-the-road.

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhhhhhhhh so THAT's what it is!!! Old Bay! Well, damn, no wonder it's my favorite!

Lee

Deadly Sushi

The crab has a celery salt thing going on and Im not a fan of celery salt. Too bad there isnt such a thing as powdered tomato! That would be pretty good I would think. Maybe with some powdered cheese

Renfro Jones

The crab has a celery salt thing going on and Im not a fan of celery salt. Too bad there isnt such a thing as powdered tomato! That would be pretty good I would think. Maybe with some powdered cheese

I just got the powdered tomato in yesterday, it doesn't stick to the chip that well but i'm still messing with it. I was thinking about a BLT (Bacon Legume & Tomato) Flavor. It'll take a few weeks, the tomato powder does taste good.

Deadly Sushi

I just got the powdered tomato in yesterday, it doesn't stick to the chip that well but i'm still messing with it. I was thinking about a BLT (Bacon Legume & Tomato) Flavor. It'll take a few weeks, the tomato powder does taste good.

get OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: coooooool! :a1: Man if you could come up with a tomato cheese and basil, you sir would be a god!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I was afraid to open this thread, but, damn, my sick mind had to look anyway!! ROFLMAO!! those all sound good though. may have to give you a call RJ!!