Net Cooking Talk is now on Facebook and ..

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
...and I need some friends. :D
search for email doc
at
netcookingtalk.com and you should find it.
Member name is: Net Cooking Talk

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, more silly requests to ignore. thanks doc. :sad:

j/k. i'm on the way.

eta: my request is in, doc. lol, don't leave me hanging...

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks BT. Got ya now.
I promise not to send those stewpid other requests. I hate those.

I'd just hate to set up an NCT account on there and be friendless. :yum:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Doc, I joined! Thanks for creating the site. It will be another way to communicate with each other.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
You know...I've been avoiding facebook since it was born. I am trying to stay beneath the radar of every cretin and malcontent I've come in contact with since 1962. I know if I join I'll be inundated with emails from the people I've been trying to hide from (you should have seen some of my grammar school class mates)...

If I do this Doc...and I'm forced to deal with the likes of Steven Anium or that kid we all called 'bird'....I'm gonna have to come pay you a visit... And if Walter 'his pants legs never reach his ankles' Weit finds me... Or Joan 'can anyone possibly have bigger tits in the 4th grade' Manus...or Sandy 'why do you always smell like a salami sandwich' Yunes, or Brenda "why do you have a full mustache' Baker, or Kyle ' sure I'll sleep with you, I've known you all my life' :unsure: Hopper, or Jefferey 'you are a phscyotpath and you scare the shit outta me' Rock finds me..... I'll have to change my address, both virtual and real.

You have no idea how bizzare these people were. :lol::lol:

buckytom

Grill Master

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Vera, just come up with another name. I'm sure we could put our heads together and come up with a good name for you. How about Vera Whiplash? :D :poke: :yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Sorry Doc this I will have to turn down as it has taken me a year to dump it when my grand daughter had it on my computer. Just can't go there any more as I was inundated with junk from her site.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Okay, I signed up for that thing....and already I noticed helicopters circling over 1313 Mockingbird lane...

so, what do I have to do now?? And, how do I get my neice's messages off my home page? I don't give a shit what she's up to....:glare:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
If you click on the message, just to the right of the message, there will be the word hide. Click on it and you hvae the choice to hide that person or application. I do that to all the quiz results, send flowers, town news etc