Orange Juice?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I was sitting here drinking my orange juice and was wondering if anyone else has a favorite? Do you like yours with or without the pulp? Do you squeeze your own? Personally, I'm too lazy to squeeze my own although it is my favorite. My favorite store bought is the Simply Orange without pulp.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love orange juice but the acid in it gets to me, so more often than not I drink fake orange juice ...Sunny D usually.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Simply Orange or Tropicana - Lots of Pulp. I just don't drink too much, or I get whar Doc is talking about.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm not a huge fan of citrus, especially in the morning. I drink V-8.

Lee

cookingirl

I absolutely love Trader Joe's OJ with extra pulp!! To me it is the epitome of OJ! Not too sweet and not too much pulp....tried tropiacana, minute maid, etc.....the closest is natures bouny---but still not close to TJ's....I really wonder who is the supplier for them..it has to be a national brand..........any one know????????:good:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We are an apple juice house - mind I like orange juice as well with lots of pulp.

Leni

I wish I could drink OJ. I love the pulp variety. Sadly I'm very sensitive to vitamin C which is in every citrus fruit. I can't even take a multi vitamin so my morning drink is cranberry juice.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I used to buy Donald Duck back when my children were little. It's been many years and I wasn't aware it was even still around. lol

QuirkyCookery

I prefer mine mostly pulp-free (some is fine, especially if it's fresh squeezed), but I don't have a favorite brand really. I don't buy it often.

Norm

I used to make mine with Valencia oranges in season. They make the best juice and a bag of oranges squeezed would last about a week. Then my son moved back and would finish a carafe of orange juice in by mid morning... and Valencia oranges were harder to find after a couple of grocery stores in town closed. Now I just buy the cheap frozen stuff. It isn't nearly as good but I can't find good oranges and/or afford the $ or the time to make a batch of fresh juice every morning

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I prefer Minute Maid or Florida's Natural concentrated to drink and with or without pulp doesn't matter much to me. When I cook with orange juice I prefer fresh cut and squeezed. For some reason the bottled type never was a rich as the concentrated to my taste buds.