Posting Pictures Tutorial w/pictures

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i thought new users could use a helping hand. this is my tutorial using www.tinypic.com . you can use any photo sharing site you wish but the basics are all the same.

go to www.tinypic.com

click browse and select the photo you want to upload/share

2edb19j.jpg

browse down to the "resize buttom" and select desired size
2zzkosl.jpg

copy the one that say IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

35ktl74.jpg

paste it into your message

8z35g0.jpg

Derek

Banned
Ugg, I think I'm going to sleep, If I messed up this bad with a post, I must be more tired then I thought.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
How do you guys post pictures of products (say for example, a green can of Kraft Parmesan cheese) that you get off the internet?

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You can also do it if the picture is a certain size by simply attaching it. Now on this site you can't place the pictures once attached as you get a red x though you as the poster can see it but no one else can. So once you have attached it simply preview and it correct then post. This was on the same software but a different forum. Here you get multiple choices at once to up load but can't use the placement feature. I hope that is clear.

Attachments

• AttachImage1.jpg
    AttachImage1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 318
  • AttachImage2.jpg
    AttachImage2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 322
  • AttachImage3.gif
    AttachImage3.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 315

suziquzie

How do you guys post pictures of products (say for example, a green can of Kraft Parmesan cheese) that you get off the internet?

Lee

most of the time you can just go to the product's website in another tab or browser window, and copy and paste a pic of the product to a post.....
that's what I do anyway..... I'm pretty computer illiterate. :bonk:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i generally dont use the forums add attachment forums because then it doesnt take up any of Doc's bandwidth etc etc

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm also not willing to pay for a photo posting sight and they all want to hit you with a few before you get done. If you ever remove them the picture is also gone.

I've never tried to just cut and past a picture before. Didn't know that was even an option.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I'm also not willing to pay for a photo posting sight and they all want to hit you with a few before you get done. If you ever remove them the picture is also gone.

I've never tried to just cut and past a picture before. Didn't know that was even an option.

tinypic.com is free, i have been using it for years as well as imageshack.us and photobucket(which i dont like.lol)...i am a cheap kind of guy:clap: and have never paid anything for them..lol

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I signed up for both imageshack and photobucket with both of them turning me off unless I wished to pay a fee. No thanks I can go without posting pictures and only do if it makes what I speaking about easier to understand.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
That kind of reminds me of that Sticky Dick pudding...or whatever it was called...that Keltin had...what was the name of it...Spotted Dick...that was it!.......sticky dick...:yum::yum:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Heyyyyyyyyyy now Mama! Boston Brown Bread in a can is delicious!

Ask lilylove!

Lee

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
That kind of reminds me of that Sticky Dick pudding...or whatever it was called...that Keltin had...what was the name of it...Spotted Dick...that was it!.......sticky dick...:yum::yum:

how's it get sticky, mama??:ohmy::yum::yum:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Keltin said that Spotted Dick was good too! Honest!

51nDCvwD2jL._SS500_.jpg

Well, would you look at this!! My Spotted Dick!!! :yum:

That is actually a rather tasty desert, even though it comes out of a can....but don't nuke it. Instead use the boiling water method to warm it up.