Whatcha eatin' the week of Dec. 2 thru Dec. 8?

Shermie

Site Supporter
Just an old favorite...

Dinner120712.jpg

Dag, JoeV, that looks GOOD!! :bbq3:

Embryodad

huh.gif
..Uhhhh! Where evwybody go? ...

Oh Well!

I made some package rice with soup flavoring. I didn't like it, but I ate almost two cups of it.
Stomach was in distress all last night, and I must have drank a 1/4 bottle of malox to quiet the regurgitation of the intestines. Blah!
\

Tina was grazing all day, and had Mrs T's pierogies with butter for supper.
She was gonna head to PA to get the fresh Kielbasa tomorrow, but she feels like crap, and Saturday is too busy to do shopping. She's got church work with the bulletins tomorrow morning then mass at 10:00, and so that will kill a better part of the day.

Thank God I got the car repaired yesterday; because the next four days it is forcast to rain. S**t Happens. LOL

I feel pretty good now...may have a nice hot chocolate, and some cookies. Tina is gonna make me scones with lots of currants tomorrow.
I may chop some apricots for some. I like them in the scones too!

Wow! It's Saturday already!" where does the time go?

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Mix up a brown gravy mix in the slow cooker and dropped a chuck roast in about 9 this morning. Just turned it over and man it smells good. Will add veggies about 2 this afternoon and let it cook.

Leni

I did the same thing yesterday except I used a packet of Liptons French Onion soup mix. Later I made gravy with the liquid.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I have snow peas, broccoli, chicken, sausage.......and not a clue what will be for dinner tonight.

Embryodad

Mommy "Tinababy" did her thing today!
She decided to Go to PA to get the Kielbasi. She had a great time, and went shopping with my cousin.

She got home around 9:00 tonight, and the car smelled like a butcher shop with the kielbasi hanging. The aroma was delicious.

We each had a Kielbasi Loaf sandwich...and I had a couple Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Fresh off the bakery line. Ummm!!
blush.gif

kksandkolatchy008_zps4d404621.jpg

She got me some digestion stuff too. She's always thinking about my health.
heart.gif

kksandkolatchy006_zpse3fc2a5d.jpg

She picked up a prune roll and a apricot roll. That will be for breakfast tomorrow. I was gonna make waffles, but with all the goodies, I don't think we will be having waffles. The syrup is too sweet; so we will be better off eating the KK doughnuts and fruit rolls.
L O L ...Yeah! Right?? hahahaha

kksandkolatchy004_zps51d4999b.jpg

OH! L00K at this... Peanut Sticks From a Dunkin Doughnuts in PA.
It is very rare that this place makes the peanut sticks even though most other places do not because of the peanut allergy thing. I think it's rediculous, but that is just Me!

I love peanut sticks, but with the diverticulosus, I don't want to aggravate an attack! My son loves them; so he will get all re-wrapped and frozen ones for his delight and use. He's my Peanut Butter kid.
that is the only sandwich he will eat. Oh! and liverworsht too. That's it!. Yet, he will not eat a peanut whole, or any other type of nuts.
I know peanuts are legumes, but they are nuts in my book!
biggrin.gif

kksandkolatchy002_zps5901e2ae.jpg

Goshes...I could swallow down two of these with a coffee right now!
Shame On Me! ( Like I really care!) Haaaaaaa!!!

Ok Jimmy! Don't post here No Mo. This is the last day to post. OK? .... Idiot! hahahahaha...... :yum:
See...that's a reminder to get my attention!! :huh: