Lets See Your Rack

Blues Man

100_0952.jpg

homecook

Here's my rack!! LOL Only because you showed yours......

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 288

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My herbs and spices are scattered top to bottom in two cupboards.
I am a messy cook, a messy organizer in fridge, freezer and beyond....but a very clean housekeeper.
If you can see it, it looks nice and neat.. it's what's behind the doors that would make you run screaming lol

homecook

Thanks Dee! That cupboard goes back so far to the right I kept losing things. I found these neat things and it solved the problem.....I love em!!

Deelady

Ok heres one of my racks....lol I have a baking one in my pantry as well, but that one was too messy :D

Attachments

• hoover 171.jpg
    hoover 171.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 290

Deelady

Thanks Dee! That cupboard goes back so far to the right I kept losing things. I found these neat things and it solved the problem.....I love em!!

I thought my lazy Susan would help me find my seasoning easier....but it hasn't, still a pain to look for stuff!! I'm thinking to try those leveled shelves next and to use a different cabbinet :bonk:

homecook

Now that's very neat!

I know what you're saying about the lazy susan. I've still got the one but I used to have four. They were a pain in the ass!! I don't have a pantry but I have shelves galore in my utility room.....wow

homecook

Here's my "pantry" utility room. This is what I was just cleaning up a couple weeks ago.lol

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 288
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 282
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 276

Deelady

Wow VERY well stocked Barb!!! and organized!! :) Wish I had those shelves....well actually I do have them lol but they are in the garage propped in a corner! I wont hold my breath for my hubby to ever hang them!! :D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OK, I'm at my house at the coast and here is a pic of my rack - which is really just a couple of lazy susans crammed with probably out-of-date spices and seasonings.

Attachments

• Rack1.jpg
    Rack1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 282

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Here's my rack!! LOL Only because you showed yours......

Now that is what I've been looking for. I just found that Amazon.com sells these will need two / 3 drawer like yours. These look great too.

Last edited:

chowhound

That is really cool, Barb. I've never seen that type of rack system.
And a person could shop in your storage room (lol).

homecook

Here are my pot racks - they look better.

Oh, I really like those pot racks, Terry! I've only got one little window in my kitchen and there's a guy with a trench coat that's always looking in so I couldn't block it. lol

Now that is what I've been looking for. I just found that Amazon.com sells these will need two / 3 drawer like yours. These look great too.

They've worked out really well. I really like them alot.

That is really cool, Barb. I've never seen that type of rack system.
And a person could shop in your storage room (lol).

Thanks Fred. I think we got the shelving at HD. We put it up after the flood we had when I used to keep most stuff on the floor. lol
Ask Heather about shopping in there......on the opposite side is the chest freezer, she likes that too!

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Spice rack.

Pot rack.

Wine rack(s).

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 255
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 252
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 250

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
our basement steps are right off the kitchen - so I ginned up this design:

Attachments

• Pantry.jpg
    Pantry.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 259

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have the same problem Suzi though the pantry closet in my kitchen is 4 ft deep my poor wife can't get to the back. It is one of the areas I will attack when we remodel the kitchen. I looked at a pantry design at Lowe's that pulls out in layers giving easy access to everything without needing too mush space in the room so it won't interfere with the island in front of the door. Very similar to this design.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=310253-1214-4WP18-57-KIT&lpage=none

Last edited: