"Post New Thread" button

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I'm not seeing it. I know it's there. If I put my pointer there, it turns to a hand and reads, post new thread, but, where the button should be, it's invisible. Am I the only one? I've changed my skins and that didn't work.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
It should be on the left just above the list of topics in the forum section.

If you don't see what is in the picture let Doc know what op system version and browser and version you are using.

Jim

Attachments

• new_thread.jpg
    new_thread.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 14

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Nope, not there.
threadbutton.jpg

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
one thing to try, change back to the pizza style, then shut down your browser, restart it, and come back to the forum.

If that doesn't do it we will have to get Doc involved.

Jim

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
It's fine, I know where it is, just weird, lol and wondered if anyone else is doing it. I will do that though.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very Curious. I use firefox and see the new thread button. I'll try the default style that you showed and see what I see.

Can everyone else see the New Thread button?

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I have it on Safari, but not Google Chrome. Weird, when I first click on a forum and it goes in, it's there for split second, then gone. WEIRD. I guess it's just Google that is not playing right here, lol

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just checked IE and Firefox and both of those work and show the New Thread button as expected.
I read stuff about Google Chrome where they collect all kinds of info from your browsing habits. Way to much for my liking. I've never even loaded it up.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Works on my msn too, so, I guess I will have to wait for logging in to msn instead of taking that faster browser, lol