What is Your Weather?

Newnork1978

AustinWeather.jpg

smoke king

Banned
Our weather is AWESOME!(not as good as newnorks though) Mid to hi 90's, and the humidity is about the same. Perfect for floating in the pool! Goin' swimmin' - talk to you later!!

smoke king

Banned
I don't believe it-52 degrees this AM when I woke up, and that is the high for today. Forecast for this weekend-highs in the upper 30's with on and off snow-showers!

Farewell tomato plants!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
We are 51 deg. and sunny now with the high expected to get to 69 deg. Tomorrow we expect the low to be 48 deg with the high at 79 deg and heavy rain/thunderstorms.

homecook

We've been waking up to mid 40's. The high today may reach 58. The highs this week will only be in the 60's.

chowhound

What a difference between yesterday and today, huh Homecook?
This morning I woke up to calmness, starry skies and the smell of grapes in the air.
And a shitload of branches in my yard from the neighbor's poplar tree (lol).

homecook

What a difference between yesterday and today, huh Homecook?
This morning I woke up to calmness, starry skies and the smell of grapes in the air.
And a shitload of branches in my yard from the neighbor's poplar tree (lol).

You're not kidding we had a shitload of limbs from a couple of our trees all over the yard!! What a mess.........and yesterday was also garbage day. LOL It looked like a tornado hit.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
All week we've had sunny skies, highs in the low to mid 60's and lows at night in the upper 30's. Beautiful fall weather! :)

Newnork1978

A cold front came through early this morning. I woke up to thunder and lots of rain, and we aren't expected to get any warmer than 65 degrees today. :wink:

homecook

We've been stuck in the mid to high 50's during the day and 40's at night and rain, rain, rain!!! I'm so sick of it already..............I need to go walk!!

And I'm NOT going to be a "mall walker". LOL

suziquzie

look out, here it comes Barb..... 28 tonight...... supposed to be snow...... brrrrrr!!!!
This is about the time of year when I start questioning why I still live here.....

smoke king

Banned
Woke up this morning (5:30AM) to 30 degree temp and 2" of the white stuff on the ground and still falling-its only October 10-are you kidding me??

Winter storm advisory for the rest of the weekend.:ohmy:

smoke king

Banned
Wholy crap Smokey. That's way too early to be snowing.

True that chow. 50 degrees seems downright balmy to me right now. Go figure-the weatherman last night said we would be getting "a dusting":yum:

The upside is that Izzy and Vegas, our Jack Russell terrorists, are thoroughly enjoying their very first snow experience!

smoke king

Banned
I have lots of pics-the problem comes when I try to post them. We take the pictures, my wife downloads them onto her computer and emails them to mine. For whatever reason, I can't seem to get the photos from my email to a file on my computer. Forgive me if my terminology is not quite correct....

When/If I'm ever able to figure this thing out, I have tons of pics I want to post!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Well, if you want, you can email them to me and I can put them on a thread for you. Then, you can just right click, save as and put them on your desktop and then upload anywhere you want. Just pm me if you want.

Biskit

It has been off and on snow squalls with nothing accumulating, save for a bit on the grass. Breezy, cool and 29 degrees.

smoke king

Banned
Most of Saturdays snow is gone, although we are getting more "snow-showers" right now.

It's just too early for this sh*t!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
44F and cold.. it was lightly spitting snow when I took the dog out at 8 this morning.