What is Your Weather?

Wasabi

Beautiful! Today~ 82-72 Tomorrow~84-73 Saturday~82-72
smil-palm.gif

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Tonight: Mostly clear. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. :D

Tomorrow: Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday: Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. Warm. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Monday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
We are finally starting to get some normal summer weather for the San Francisco Bay Area..
It is Frickin COLD! And It is going to be this way all weekend.
50's & 60's!
The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.”~Mark Twain

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Tornado warnings. Gotta go through my video and see if anything good on it, but, this is a bolt my son got.

Attachments

• 100_0657.JPG
    100_0657.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 104

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Oh, it's gone now, lol. We watched tails dropping and going back up when the storm had rotation, but, his camera was all dark. Sad, lol. It was cool though. I love storms. Just don't care for tornadoes. The thunder was LOUD!! my son said he soiled himself on one that was loud enough to shake the windows and the lightening had been close enough to make our hair on our arms stand up, lol. Felt cool!!

Biskit

A good t-storm is something that I just love to watch! I guess it's the power of weather, which no man has conquered that gets my attention.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I like the feel of it. I can sleep more peacefully with storms than not. I love to sit outside and feel it coming in.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
It is not Sunny California here in the SF Bay area Today!
This whole week is going to be 60-70's.
Now how do you work that heater thing? Thermo something LOL
Just kidding- We use the Thermastat here in the winter too at times!
images

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It's freakin' hot here! It was 100 yesterday and it's supposed to stay in the 100s through the weekend. The low last night was 80. And the humidity is dreadful. OK, I'm done whining.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I guess perspective is everything. I haven't minded the rain today. Everything is turning green and I had an umbrella.

smoke king

Banned
It's freakin' hot here! It was 100 yesterday and it's supposed to stay in the 100s through the weekend. The low last night was 80. And the humidity is dreadful. OK, I'm done whining.

I'll trade you Terry-rain-rain-rain here, hasn't been out of the 60's all week! Damn, I got my pool opened and haven't been in it once! I usually have a tan by now!!

Oh well, at least we got the College World Series!!

homecook

I'll trade you Terry-rain-rain-rain here, hasn't been out of the 60's all week! Damn, I got my pool opened and haven't been in it once! I usually have a tan by now!!

Oh well, at least we got the College World Series!!

Same here SK. Ours has been opened a week and a half and there is no sun to warm it. We only use a solar cover but it should be ready to go by now!!! Brrrrr

Peggy

Still hot! No end to our heat wave. I did get the grass cut, but, by the time I finished, I was soaking wet, and out of breath. One of these days someone is gonna find me face down in the yard, lol!

homecook

I hear you Bob.

We've had low temps all summer so far. Today it's going up to 78. It rained all morning and finally stopped. It's about 69 here but muggy!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It's 81 right now. Two huge T storms this afternoon helped cool it down a little but the humidity is stifling.