The Virtual NCT Bar & Grill

homecook

How interesting. Years ago I used to live a couple of miles away from Busch Gardens in L.A. They've closed down the garden attraction but the brewery still exists. I'm not sure if they still give tours through the brewery though...

I'm FooD by the way. Nice to meet you. I've seen you here once or twice. Do you come here often?

They give tours at the one in St. Louis. I'm Barb. Nice to meet you. I'm here quite often........ask anyone. I've been told I'm a lush! lol

I can remember as a kid my mom and dad going to Bush Gardens in St. Louis. I never have went.
DW and I tried to go on a trip to St. Louis a couple years back, but due to severe weather and tornadoes our hotel was closed (thank you very much for not telling us before we left!!!), so we turned around and spent the vacation in Springfield, IL.

My brothers' in-laws live in Springfield, IL. My brother has a rental house there. I love that area. They used to live there about 10 years ago, before they moved to St. Louis. They both work for the IRS......nice huh!

Barb

FooD

They give tours at the one in St. Louis. I'm Barb. Nice to meet you. I'm here quite often........ask anyone. I've been told I'm a lush! lol

Well, nice to have met you Barb. This is my favorite bar in town too and I come here often. Sara's a sweet bartender.

Psssst......can you please call a cab? Are you on tomorrow or is it the new guy? Then I'll see you in a couple of days....bye Sara.

Bye Barb.....nice to have met you. I guess I'll see you during the week.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Cool, ask them about Popeye Clay's BBQ sometime. We found it by accident on the south side of Springfield and we love it! Some of the best BBQ we have ever had!

homecook

Well, nice to have met you Barb. This is my favorite bar in town too and I come here often. Sara's a sweet bartender.

Psssst......can you please call a cab? Are you on tomorrow or is it the new guy? Then I'll see you in a couple of days....bye Sara.

Bye Barb.....nice to have met you. I guess I'll see you during the week.

See ya FooD..........I'll be here!

Cool, ask them about Popeye Clay's BBQ sometime. We found it by accident on the south side of Springfield and we love it! Some of the best BBQ we have ever had!

I'll do that. Sounds good!!

Barb

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I'm back.

Give me one of whatever's on tap and some peanuts. I never could get the popcorn machine running the other night.

Lefty

Yank
Sorry for being late, but tonight's special is hot pastrami sandwiches with cole slaw, fries and a deli pickle.

FooD

Hey! You're in my chair! This is where I sit every night. Just kidding.......enjoy your drink....I'll just sit over there and watch the game....:D

Hey guys! Oh, hello Barb.

Bartender, you're the new guy right? How are you doing? I'm FooD.
I'll take a Bud and I'll try some of your Buffalo hot wings please.
What time does the game start?

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Biskit, stop putting your hand in with all the popcorn after it has been up to your mouth! Can't you scoop some up into the bowls they have set aside for that purpose. Geez, ya think ya know a person!

Lol (Just teasing, honest!--it is my biggest complaint at Muldoon's. I won't eat the popcorn there.)

FooD

Wow...these wings look good. Thanks.
BTW, can you please turn that up a bit. I wanna see what our new Pres has to say about the economy.

FooD

Hey bartender, I got 4 extra wings. Either I'm a good regular here or the cook is making up for the soggy fries he served me last night...:p

I'll have another Bud please...

homecook

Hey! You're in my chair! This is where I sit every night. Just kidding.......enjoy your drink....I'll just sit over there and watch the game....:D

Hey guys! Oh, hello Barb.

Bartender, you're the new guy right? How are you doing? I'm FooD.
I'll take a Bud and I'll try some of your Buffalo hot wings please.
What time does the game start?

Hey FooD, how are ya doing today?? Am I really in your spot? I can move if you'd like. I'll take another Bud, please!

Barb

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
They are out of peanuts, Mav and I don't recommend the popcorn anymore. Why not buy a bag of chips aka crisps (so our new friend from Manchester will understand)

FooD

Hey FooD, how are ya doing today?? Am I really in your spot? I can move if you'd like. I'll take another Bud, please!

Barb

Hi Barb, no, not you. That guy over there's in my spot.
That news conference didn't do anything for me....

Biskit

Biskit, stop putting your hand in with all the popcorn after it has been up to your mouth! Can't you scoop some up into the bowls they have set aside for that purpose. Geez, ya think ya know a person!

Lol (Just teasing, honest!--it is my biggest complaint at Muldoon's. I won't eat the popcorn there.)

Sheesh! Whatcha gripin' about? I washed my hands just last week!

PanchoHambre

oh its 4:30... I'll take a Pabst
imgres
imgres
PabstBlueRibbon.jpg

and here's one for you Lefty
0001_Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_Time.jpg

now can I get some cheese on those fries?

FooD

All right! Thanks for saving my seat Sara.

That guy's Pabst looks good. I'm gonna stick with PBR tonight. I'll order something to eat later, after I get a little buzzed. :tongue: Thanks..