Need some positive vibes tonight PLEASE!!

Deelady

And prayers that this girl DOESN'T WANT TO COME OUT TONIGHT!! Tell her to WAIT for her dad to come home!!
I don't know whats going on but I am having some MAJOR pains!!! I can't tell yet if they are contractions but I know they helluvva hurt and I can barely walk or sit down right.......:unsure::cry::no::doh:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Sweetie, you got them! Try to relax, if you can. You have done this before. All will be fine in the end.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I agree with Susan and suggest you call your doctor and make arrangement to meet you at the hospital. Meanwhile I will sit here and vibrate for you, I know not what you was hoping for but tough. Second and third babies come a bit quicker for some reason above my pay grade, I know we had 4 with each coming quicker than the last.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dee, I want whatever YOU want.

But the baby has a mind of her own.

Guess what? She wins!

Hoping you have a quick and easy delivery, whenever it is!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck Dee. I'm hoping she waits, but wishing you the best no matter.

Deelady

Thanks guys......so far things seemed to calm down.
Barb called to check on me and I think she layed a calming hand through the phone cause I haven't really had them since :)
I'm not too stressed about getting to the hospital if it is time sime I live like 3 minutes away....I just wasn't ready!!
Hopefully it was just a bad bout of Braxton Hicks!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Sweetie, you are getting really close and your body is trying to prepare for the birth. (It doesn't know you are having a C-section. LOL) So try and think of these episodes as flexing your muscle to keep it toned up - because your uterus is an incredibly strong muscle. And even though you will have a section, you need your uterus to clamp down afterward. Big, big hugs to you and rub your tummy for me. Soon enough, that little pumpkin will be in your arms and all will be well.

homecook

Dee, you just needed someone to talk to, to take your mind off things. I didn't do anything, except maybe make you laugh. lol You're going to be fine and things will happen when they're ready. Think of shopping.........hahaha

Deelady

I hope so Terry :) thanks, I didn't think of it as just possibly practicing :) I knew of course that, that is basically what braxton hicks are for but I didn't think of them being stronger towards the end in preparation. (only thing right now is her having the hick-ups! lol)

Barb, I told her if she hangs on longer I'll buy her stuff!! What girl can resist that!?!? :D ;)

Newnork1978

Wow Dee...I know you want her to wait until her daddy comes home, but I have to agree with everyone who said she's got a mind of her own. I also agree with Terry's suggestion that your body is just preparing (unaware you've scheduled a c-section). But whenever she comes I hope for an easy and safe delivery. :heart:

UnConundrum

Gold Site Supporter
You're expecting a daughter and you think she's going to listen to you and wait? Try reverse psychology, start talking to her and tell her she should come now.. sure fired way to get a female to take her time ;) Hope you have a relatively easy delivery.

Deelady

Newnork: oh if she's ANYTHING like her siser trust me I know she'll have a mind of her own!! She came two weeks LATE! But it looks like Terry is indeed right, false alarm and just my body practicing....this is going to be a FUN couple of weeks!

Unconundrum: thanks for the LOL...so true so true! But hey I did try to bribe her with buying her stuff!
Thanks for the well wishes guys :):flowers:

Newnork1978

Dee, if there's one thing I've noticed is that every pregnancy is different. Your first came two weeks late, your second might be an early bird. When does "daddy" come home?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
How are things today?????? And while it's an extremely personal question, what happens if you really do go into labour and you've planned a C-section? Can the section still be performed? (or will the baby already be in the birth canal??)

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I hope all is well today too Dee.

Also not any of my business, but, is there someone close that can help you and your daughter if yoour new little one changes your plans?

Deelady

How are things today?????? And while it's an extremely personal question, what happens if you really do go into labour and you've planned a C-section? Can the section still be performed? (or will the baby already be in the birth canal??)

Still hanging in there today, didnt sleep until after 4 am ...but thats nothing new.
In answer to your question, if I go into labor I would most likely still have to have a c-section. Just like my first daughter I went into labor, but after the first phase my body was unable to progress, so I needed an emergency c-section. They assumed I would have the same issues with this one, that is why they sceduled me for a c-section ahead of time.

And yes Andy my sister in law lives less than 5 minutes down the rd :)
Only way I see myself not getting to the hospital safe is if we have a blizzard....knock on wood!!!

Thank you guys for keeping me in your thoughts and sending those good vibes.....so far it has worked, she seems to be staying put! ;)

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm holding my breath and crossing my legs for luck, dee.

(and if you'd only done that 9 months ago, we wouldn't be in this mess, would we?)

biskit made me say it!!!!

Biskit

i'm holding my breath and crossing my legs for luck, dee. Biskit here: Bucky! :twak: Just 'cause Dee's preggo doesn't mean you can't pee!

(and if you'd only done that 9 months ago, we wouldn't be in this mess, would we?)

biskit made me say it!!!!

:twak: He did NOT!!!!

He told you to say something else. :whistle:

Deelady

LOL its ok....even my husband says the same!! Its all my fault, so to stop my complaints!

Men!!! just don't seem to get the concept of it takes two to tango! ;)

buckytom

Grill Master
what do you mean by that? you just want to see me and biskit tango, don't you dee?

well, ok. but i get to lead.

suziquzie

LOL, silly boys....

Dee I hope everything is still alright. I'll be crossing WHATEVER for you too... hehe....
I wont bother you with labor stories because w/ 3 of them I officially have TOO MANY

STAY SAFE! :)