Urban Dictionary

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Does anyone subscribe to Urban Dictionary word of the day? If you go to their site, you can register and they will send you a new word or phrase every day. Here is today's gem:

January 13: FMTPO

Abbreviation of "For me to poop on." Popularized by Triumph the Insult Comic Dog of "Late Night with Conan O'Brian" fame.

"Yeah, Kirk. That was great acting, Kirk, really great acting...FMTPO!!!" - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to William Shatner on the occasion of his visit to the "Late Night with Conan O'Brian" show, regarding Shatner's acting in the original television series "Star Trek."

Lefty

Yank
Yes I go to the site once a week or so. One of my new favorite terms is Happy Last Year for saying happy new year 5 or more days after the new year past. :D

Wart

Banned
I don't make a habit of going to the Urban Dictionary site, I do have occasion to use it though,

Like there is this site some of us are banned from and I was looking for a new name to back door into it with, you know, just to stir the pot.

I was thinking of using the name Traw and see how long it took Little Napoleon to catch on.

I looked at the Urban Dict. and figured it wouldn't be all that good of idea to use Traw. Or, it could have been a really good idea. Depending.

Anyhow I'm more of a Cracked kind of guy. ;)

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, wart. i did that too when i was temporarily banned from there way back. no one caught on 'till i pm'd a friendly admin about it. motykcub is a kind of weird username, ya know? i wonder if it has an urban definition?