Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Allen! We missed you!!!

And your cooking, too! :)

Lee

AllenOK

Thanks everyone!

I was on vacation for a week ending yesterday, so I was cooking dinner and lunch every day. Nothing to write home about, though. Now that I'm back at work, we're going live with the next month's special menu on Tuesday, and today is the tasting, so I'll be cooking and prepping like mad to get everything done done.

I haven't been fishing in weeks. When the weather turned into Michigan weather, I decided to stay warm and stay home in front of the fireplace.

Speaking of Michigan weather, I'M EXPERIENCING LAKE EFFECT SNOW!!! We've got a light dusting, about 1/4". PeppA just checked a weather website, and said that the wind has matched up with Lake Oolagah just right, and is getting enough of a "fetch" to suck up some moisture off that lake and generate some snow.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back Allen. Great to see you back in action. :D :thumb:

Weather sure has been crazy this year. We got dumped on this last go round but other than that I do believe you OK folks have seen more snow than us OH folks. That is bizzare!!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
:clap::clap::clap: I'm so glad you're back, Allen! I was wondering how things are up there weather wise. I figured if Texas is freezing - Oklahoma must be, too.

Stay warm and have a good time reading the back threads and catching up!