What are you Baking today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deelady

Oooh that looks GREAT Barb!! I have a whole bag of flax seeds....wanna come over a make another loaf??? :D :D

Deelady

I made these snicker doodle blondies again tonight for for a prayer group meeting, I LOVE these things!!

Attachments

• snickedoodle blondies.jpg
    snickedoodle blondies.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 114

homecook

Thanks Mama and Dee.........I'll come to your house and bake with you ANYTIME! Those blondies look great! YUM!

Phiddlechik

Mini apple pies... will serve with a triangle of sharp cheddar on a toothpick. Made them in my mini-muffin tin. Apples, butter (in a food processor), cinnamon, cloves, ginger, allspice, brown and white sugar, lemon juice and zest.

Attachments

• DSCN8495.jpg
    DSCN8495.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 104

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Refilling the freezer with sandwich thins. I got hooked on the rye ones with caraway seeds, so I made a dozen of them as well as the honey whole wheat. Just need to slice & freeze.

P1030858.jpg

Nancy-MD

I made a loaf of No-Knead bread today. I added flax seed, sunflower seed and craisins. I think my son has already eaten half of it. lol
I have a recipe for no-knead bread but haven't made it yet. Oh my that does look delish!
I made these snicker doodle blondies again tonight for for a prayer group meeting, I LOVE these things!!
Mmmmmm! Yummy!
Mini apple pies... will serve with a triangle of sharp cheddar on a toothpick. Made them in my mini-muffin tin. Apples, butter (in a food processor), cinnamon, cloves, ginger, allspice, brown and white sugar, lemon juice and zest.
How adorable! I'd pop that whole thing in my mouth, cheese and all!
Refilling the freezer with sandwich thins. I got hooked on the rye ones with caraway seeds, so I made a dozen of them as well as the honey whole wheat. Just need to slice & freeze.

P1030858.jpg
Looks better than store bought ones! Yum!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
OH MY LORD!! Those look fantastic phid!!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Joe, Jerry and I love those sandwich thins, but I have not yet tried to make any. I know you've posted a recipe, but I don't have a docker. Would I just use a skewer/icepick instead? I know that would be tedious.

I made some cookies this morning - white chocolate chip, dried Montmercy cherries and toasted pecans.

Attachments

• 321 cookies.jpg
    321 cookies.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 125

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Joe, Jerry and I love those sandwich thins, but I have not yet tried to make any. I know you've posted a recipe, but I don't have a docker. Would I just use a skewer/icepick instead? I know that would be tedious.

I made some cookies this morning - white chocolate chip, dried Montmercy cherries and toasted pecans.
OH OH PASS THE COOKIES!! YUMMY

Got milk? :in_love:

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Thanks, Peeps. My husband is a cookie monster, and I always try to keep the cookie jar full.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'll bet your pies went over really well Phiddle. For something so simple, they sure look wonderful!

As usual Joe, nice bread!

Karen.....got milk? I'll take a half dozen and a tall, cold glass of milk please!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

P1030858.jpg
:waiting:I'm still waiting for the UPS guy to deliver my baked goods from Ohio!! :whistle:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good Lord, Mama.
Give me 3 or 4 of those with some softened butter, I'd be good to go!
Just beautiful.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Mama I just can't get the hang of macro, mine are usually blurry. What great pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.