10 Important Facts

Lefty

Yank
10 Important Facts

Some surprising medical facts for you to consider whilst going about your daily chores today:

1) No-one in the entire world can touch all their own teeth with their tongue.

2) Mad people everywhere are now trying this.

4) You've just tried, and discovered this to be untrue.

5) Now you're sitting there with a crazed smile on your face.

5) Bet you didn't notice that I'd skipped number 3!

6) And now you've gone back to check.

7) Bet you didn't notice that I'd skipped number 6 either.

8) Fooled again...

9) Bet you didn't notice that number 5 appears twice!

10) Now that hopefully you've got a smile on your face, remember that that's what it's all about, and go back to your daily chores...

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
ROFLMAO1.gif

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've got a smile on my face - good job, Lefty!

Lee

P.S. Anyone want to bet that Fisher's Mom is going to post that she can TOO touch all her teeth with her tongue? Actually, I'm betting she CAN!

Lefty

Yank

Lee

P.S. Anyone want to bet that Fisher's Mom is going to post that she can TOO touch all her teeth with her tongue? Actually, I'm betting she CAN!

Are her teeth in the glass by the bedside when she tries this. :hide:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Lefty, you're in big trouble now. She might even throw her hearing aid at you.
ROTFLMAO!!!! You need to get a stronger glasses prescription, Buzz. That wasn't a hearing aid, although they are both battery operated. :brows:

And I just tried it - I can touch all my teeth with my tongue. Man - all these years my tongue has had superpowers and I never knew it!

Biskit

Lee

Maybe she'll let me see if I can touch all her teeth with my tongue! :brows:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Maybe she'll let me see if I can touch all her teeth with my tongue! :brows:

You're having too much fun. I assume you have the rest of the weekend off. :clap:

What's gonna happen in the Red River valley with the melting snow?

Biskit

Yah! I have the weekend off. I'm sure the Red River Valley's in brace mode right now. They know what's coming!
We, in the valley where the Pipestem and James Rivers meet have been informed that the two dams may well be doing some heavy releases again this spring. Diking, sandbagging, and other preparations may be in order. We are going to be watching our sanitary sewer system carefully because the rivers running high through town will cause a lot of sub soil moisture to inundate sewer mains that are in bad shape. Our pumping (lift) stations will be working overtime, possibly even needing assistance to keep all the excessive water moving along.
We'll see how that goes as there's a little time yet.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Yah! I have the weekend off. I'm sure the Red River Valley's in brace mode right now. They know what's coming!
We, in the valley where the Pipestem and James Rivers meet have been informed that the two dams may well be doing some heavy releases again this spring. Diking, sandbagging, and other preparations may be in order. We are going to be watching our sanitary sewer system carefully because the rivers running high through town will cause a lot of sub soil moisture to inundate sewer mains that are in bad shape. Our pumping (lift) stations will be working overtime, possibly even needing assistance to keep all the excessive water moving along.
We'll see how that goes as there's a little time yet.

It never ends out there, does it? I used to live in Fargo (and Bismark) and even though I was a little kid at the time I can still remember the rising waters of the Missouri and the Red.

Biskit

The Missouri is well controlled by Garrison Dam, way north of Bismarck, so they don't get much in the way of flooding.
The Red, however, is not controlled and does its thing because it's so damnned flat over there by Fargo.