Cheeseburger Joes

Ol-blue

If you want dinner in a hurry this recipe is it. This is another recipe from Kraft Food & Family Magazine. I changed it up by adding some chopped onion while I was browning the ground beef and used Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle Sauce. I might try adding some green bell pepper next time.
Enjoy! Debbie

Cheeseburger Joes

recipes212.jpg

Link to recipe:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/cheeseburger-joes-65532.aspx

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
all these years of making sloppy joes and I never thought of adding cheese... silly me!

we make lots of additions or subsitutions to ours

in place of ground beef, we use ground venison
we add sweet hot pickled jalapeno's as a condiment
use different kinds of cheese ( i am fond of pepperjack with this meal)
and finely minced onions

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
mmmmmMMMM! I can almost feel it running down my arm now, Debbie! :)

Lee

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
all these years of making sloppy joes and I never thought of adding cheese... silly me!

what?????? LOL gotta get with the program Trish!!

Those look great Blue, pretty similar to what we make as well. I don't buy the canned stuff anymore, just mix up my own with ketchup, Sweet Baby Rays, mustard, onions, garlic, salt and pepper, a little smoke, some Worcestershire Sauce, and something for a bit of a kick maybe Chili seasoning or Cayenne or some Thai red chili sauce.

Ol-blue

what?????? LOL gotta get with the program Trish!!

Those look great Blue, pretty similar to what we make as well. I don't buy the canned stuff anymore, just mix up my own with ketchup, Sweet Baby Rays, mustard, onions, garlic, salt and pepper, a little smoke, some Worcestershire Sauce, and something for a bit of a kick maybe Chili seasoning or Cayenne or some Thai red chili sauce.

Now you are making me hungry! Sounds wonderful!