Horseradish brands

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LuckyTrim posted a dinner pic containing a bowl of horseradish as a condiment (or a side dish?) with his entree. Made me wonder about brands.

My father is a big fan of horseradish. The more sinus-clearing, the better for him.

We find that Reese's is particularly pungent and holds it's potency.

Farmer's seems to be pretty good, too.

What brand(s) of horseradish do you like?

Lee

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
..........A Condiment, pairing with the Sausage....

By far the best Horseradish I've ever come across.....
a.jpg

Will definitely cure ant Sinus blockage, will remove tongue warts, Esophagus polyps, and old paint , :yum:

the Warden and I used to go through three 32 oz. tubs per annum ..... now I buy the smaller jars...

Can't find this in the Supermarkets any more.... in a pinch , I'll buy the home-made at the Amish Market... Expensive but deadly !
There's also a Brand called "Heluvagood" , which is a great Horseradish initially, but it seems to go flat pretty quickly....

aa.png

https://www.tulkoff.com/product/extra-hot-horseradish/

Last edited:

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
I love the creamy Inglehoffer to spice up anything mayo-ee.
Golds is available in at least two heat levels - in the refrigerated section - I like the 'normal' and really have not wanted to try the killer hot stuff....

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Beaver Brand Extra Hot from Oregon will clear your sinuses.
It’s what I get.

That's the one I've gotten him the last 2 times. He just uses a TINY bit with his hard-boiled eggs and loves it! Holds it's potency throughout.

Lee

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
We used to have one... Tulkoff - intense !! but Sam's doesn't carry it any more......
Now-a-days, it's "Helluva Good" Brand...

Johnny West

That's the one I've gotten him the last 2 times. He just uses a TINY bit with his hard-boiled eggs and loves it! Holds it's potency throughout.

Lee
My grandmother loved horseradish and always said to put the lid back on immediately to keep the potency.

Ironman

🍺
Sounds perfect to me.
They ship!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
They ship!

.would have ordered this in a heartbeat in my younger days......