Okay...so I'm off today...

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
and what am I doing??? Sitting in front of ANOTHER computer:bonk:!!!!

These are my plans for the day....
1. Make my bed. I am loathe to leave the house with an unkempt budoir.
2. Pull myself together so I am presentable to exit the premisies.
Holy shit...is that the sun coming out????????????
3. I simply must take Max for a manicure. She's putting holes in my knees, let along the bedding.
4. I have to get to the market. How can I dazzle you with pictures of food if all I have is week old bread and eggs??
5. I should go to the craft store for stencil so I can paint the radiator cover in my newly redone bathroom.
6. I should buy some paint, too....That would be a hardware type of stop. If I mention Home Depot Lou will bolt. He's not the projecty kind of italian that my father is.
7. Wouldn't it be something if I actually painted the cover today, too??
8. I think we want to see Star Trek.
9. I would like to bake something for dessert for the weekend. Peach pie keeps rolling in front of my eyes....
10. Nothing is gonna happen if I don't get up from this damn chair:wave:

smoke king

Banned
Wow-thats an impressive list Ms Vera!! You know, its not really a day off if you fill it with work!!

If you come around to my way of thinking, PM me-I've got the entire daytime TV schedule committed to memory!! (Springer starts at Noon)

Have a great day off-I'd say you've earned it!:mrgreen:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
okay....movie tickets are purchased. Showtime is 11:20am. This way, when we get out of the theatre I can get the rest of the list done with the rest of the day.

Now, I simply must make that bed and get dressed.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow! When I'm not racing, I usually just put something on the smoker and drink. lol

Hey, what are YOU doing here, HC? I assumed you were gone on a golf weekend, what with the fond farewell yesterday.

Did you say "bye", just to play 18 holes? :wink:

Lee

High Cheese

Saucier
Hey, what are YOU doing here, HC? I assumed you were gone on a golf weekend, what with the fond farewell yesterday.

Did you say "bye", just to play 18 holes? :wink:

Lee

lol...yeah, actually just 9. There's a course 2 minutes from my office that me and my biz pertner are going to go to after work.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
79 on 9 holes, eh. I highly suggest you get some golf lessons. When I shot like that I sure did, and eventually got down to 74 average on 18 holes regardless of the course I played. :dizzy:

High Cheese

Saucier
It was a joke..lol. When we came back to the clubhouse, one of the employees asked how we did. So I said "We both shot 79's." His eyes lit up, then I said " On the back 9."

I usually shoot between 100/105 depending on my fairway shots.

I did nail a 30-something foot putt last night tho. I was like :punk:. After one birdie or par I'm happy with my day. lol

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Saw the movie...it was very very entertaining! Great visuals, but I'm soooo confused.

Got Max her manicure. She's still not talking to me.

The bed linens are about to come out of the dryer...so the bed is still not made.

Did the shopping. Anyone want to see pictures of oat topped blueberry cake or mussels in sweet (and just a tad spicy) marinara sauce??

Never did get to the hardware store.