Brewster the Chicken II

AllenOK

One day, Ol’ Whitey decided to get a new rooster for his chickens. He went over to his neighbor, Rob, and inquired about a rooster.

“Whitey, you don’t want the rooster I have. He screws everything he can, and I mean EVERYTHING!”

Ol’ Whitey just couldn’t believe Rob, so he bought the rooster, Brewster.

Sure enough, the next day, Brewster had screwed every hen in the chicken coop, by lunch. That afternoon, Brewster was chasing the hens around again! Ol’ Whitey told Brewster, “Brewster, you’re gonna screw yourself to death like that!” Brewster just looked at Ol’ Whitey and kept on going.

The second day, Ol’ Whitey was shocked to see Brewster in the sheep pen, chasing the ewes.

The third day, Ol’ Whitey saw Brewster out chasing the cattle.

On the fourth day, Ol’ Whitey walked outside, and saw some buzzards circling low over the back yard. He figured one of his animals had died, so he went to investigate. Sure enough, there was Brewster, all sprawled out. Ol’ Whitey just stared at the dead rooster for a second, then said, “I told ya so, Brewster. You screwed yourself to death!”

Slowly, one of Brewster’s wings went to it’s beak, and Ol’ Whitey was surprised to hear Brewster say, “Shh……the buzzards are about to land.”