What are you cooking for Sunday 21 June?

lilylove

we had a late lunch out at the local Mexican place. We ate so much that I doubt we'll eat anything at all for dinner.

Paul might make some strawberry shortcake though.

homecook

I like stealing bases. It's so, so, sooooo, sneaky. and so easy

I'll rest when I die. Until then, FMT (full military thrust).

I dare you to try and out fun me. :yum:

I was just asking......:yum::yum::yum: Have I told you again how much I love, love, love my sharpened knife??? :kiss:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I was just asking......:yum::yum::yum: Have I told you again how much I love, love, love my sharpened knife??? :kiss:

Actually, I meant to PM you about that. Is the edge holding up okay and what are you using for a cutting board?

Now that the serious questions are out of the way, I really want to start a fun thread. Anybody want to play?

homecook

Actually, I meant to PM you about that. Is the edge holding up okay and what are you using for a cutting board?

Now that the serious questions are out of the way, I really want to start a fun thread. Anybody want to play?

I'm using a wooden cutting board and yes the edge is holding up great!

I'm game.......ready to play!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I've been working my ass of since 2:00 to feed dinner to 11 people.The last of them left at 9:30.

Panko crusted walleye fillets (baked and deep fried), Mama's cole slaw, pan fried redskins with onions, garlic and fire roasted red peppers, 4 mini-loaves of Italian bread and cinnamon rolls for dessert. I must have screwed up in my planning or else it was all delicious...NOTHING was left over!

P1010831.jpg

P1010823.jpg

The kids got me the cast iron cookware I asked for...

P1010832.jpg

Ok, kids. Go back to your little virtual orgy, I'm through interrupting.:yum:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I've been working my ass of since 2:00 to feed dinner to 11 people.The last of them left at 9:30.

Panko crusted walleye fillets (baked and deep fried), Mama's cole slaw, pan fried redskins with onions, garlic and fire roasted red peppers, 4 mini-loaves of Italian bread and cinnamon rolls for dessert. I must have screwed up in my planning or else it was all delicious...NOTHING was left over!

P1010831.jpg

P1010823.jpg

The kids got me the cast iron cookware I asked for...

P1010832.jpg

Ok, kids. Go back to your little virtual orgy, I'm through interrupting.:yum:

*Screams with delight at the pic* :applause: