What's on the menu NCT Sunday 9/9/12 - Saturday 9/15/12?

Embryodad

Tinamommy has chuck steaks that I cut in pieces; cooking down slowly with onions in the electric skillet.

She picked up some PA Dutch Noodles, and that and some nice sweet eggrolls with butter, we will be in like flint!

Got some of those Belgian cookies that come in the round tins, but "T" said these are them; but in a bag instead. Grrrrrrrrr!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thursday 9/13/12
Fried wontons, egg roll and four dipping sauces

091312_fried_wonton_egg_roll_P1090566.jpg

Embryodad

Tinababy made some awesome beef chuck & gravy with noonies!

27313ec3.jpg

de5f94f8.jpg

I had two helpings (dishes were the 8 inch plates which I consider s m a l l )and Tina had to put it away because I kept picking on the noodles and beef everytime I stared at it!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Tinababy made some awesome beef chuck & gravy with noonies!

27313ec3.jpg

de5f94f8.jpg

I had two helpings (dishes were the 8 inch plates which I consider s m a l l )and Tina had to put it away because I kept picking on the noodles and beef everytime I stared at it!
I want some!! YUM

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Just a simple dinner after a busy day.

Attachments

• Dinner 091213.jpg
    Dinner 091213.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 249

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
For breakfast hub and I had grilled american cheese, swiss cheese and imported ham (browned in butter first then added to sandwich before grilling). I used seeded rye bread.

Dinner will be b/s chicken breast. Not sure how cooked or the sides yet.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Did you make it with lobster or ground pork?

I want to make string beans with lobster sauce but the recipe I have calls for ground pork (I won't eat lobster) and ferment black beans. I need to wait till I can go to an asian market to get the beans. When I was preggie I would get a pint of lobster sauce and eat it over white or fried rice. BTW the only food that would always stay down for my entire preg (both times) was chinese and pizza.

I used this http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=265537&postcount=5 but doubled the eggwhite/water amount. I love the sauce and thinking....what else can I put it over.

I have a roast in the crock pot for tonight.

Embryodad

Slices of pizza from Franks pizza place. Anchiovies on mine.

We don't have the pizza place heat the slices; cause its 10 minutes away; so its cold again when we get it home.

We just heat them in the toaster oven as we eat them.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dinner tonight will probably be over easy or scrambled eggs and bacon or ham and cheese omeletes with fried red potatoes and onions on the side. Toast optional.

Embryodad

Tinamommy has a small pot of (gulp!) chicken soup cooking.

I'll have mine with rice. Maybe some ditalini too!

Embryodad

Whaaaat?? Are you kidding me??

Chicken Soup for jimmy?

Here it is...Tina made for lunch.
the bad word from her was,..."Tsk Tsk Tsk, this doesn't even taste like chicken!"

That was it.....even though it boiled R A W in the water and other stuff, I could smell the pullet smell like sh*t in the chicken coop!...

I had crackers in mine to try and mask the taste/smell as Tina watched me eat like a Big Boy!

70d0cacc.jpg

Uh! ..... No way was I going to chew this or put this in my mouth!:puke1:
Out it came in the scrap bin for the yard animals!

998bdd9a.jpg

N O P E ..... No Way!!...and the soup boiled down for 3-1/2 hours or more!

The chicken was fresh and it was OK'd my the meat lady Tina who has a nose like a bloodhound.