What's cooking NCT Sunday 8/26/12 - Saturday 9/1/12?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thanks for the Tina mention.

Yep! The bathroom thing like 4 times from all the water I'm drinking to lube the discs, and the pain killers.
I'm holding off going to bed now because of the imense pain when lying down and trying 100 ways to lessen the hurt! LOL...It sucks, and I lifted N O T H I N G !!

I don't even feel like cooking and even eating. It's my left side too.
The leg hurts like someone has a clamp on it all over.

I have a weight lifters wide belt on over the upper cheek, and a small sinus heating mask stuffed under that. hahahahaha.... It has only been like 6 days now, but I am praying it doesn't last 3 weeks like it did when I worked.

Are you using a cane to help out? I have two. One is great, but Tina hates it cause it clanks on the wood floor. The rubber tip is old and hard.

Take care, and feel better soon.

yinz guys, we'll get better together. these veins. ugh. they said excercise is good. i'm like, 'i fight to get through my stairs. how the bleep can i excercise~ u say 'gain weight'. 99.5 lbs. @ 5'5-5'7' (depends on the scale) & they encourage exercise. beautiful.:flowers:
YIKES!!

Embryodad

Thanks for the Tina mention.

Yep! The bathroom thing like 4 times from all the water I'm drinking to lube the discs, and the pain killers.
I'm holding off going to bed now because of the imense pain when lying down and trying 100 ways to lessen the hurt! LOL...It sucks, and I lifted N O T H I N G !!

I don't even feel like cooking and even eating. It's my left side too.
The leg hurts like someone has a clamp on it all over.

I have a weight lifters wide belt on over the upper cheek, and a small sinus heating mask stuffed under that. hahahahaha.... It has only been like 6 days now, but I am praying it doesn't last 3 weeks like it did when I worked.

Are you using a cane to help out? I have two. One is great, but Tina hates it cause it clanks on the wood floor. The rubber tip is old and hard.

Take care, and feel better soon.[/QUOTE

yinz guys, we'll get better together. these veins. ugh. they said excercise is good. i'm like, 'i fight to get through my stairs. how the bleep can i excercise~ u say 'gain weight'. 99.5 lbs. @ 5'5-5'7' (depends on the scale) & they encourage exercise. beautiful.:flowers:
Yeah! Let's set a date for all yinz to get better. Like Labor Day yay! Me get to lose weight. and you to gain weight.

DIL was working in the hosp. and she took blood for testing .. she said drink water a lot to puff up the veins. No veins = de-hydrated.

feel Better luvs..

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah! Let's set a date for all yinz to get better. Like Labor Day yay! Me get to lose weight. and you to gain weight.

DIL was working in the hosp. and she took blood for testing .. she said drink water a lot to puff up the veins. No veins = de-hydrated.

feel Better luvs..

i'll be ok, jimmy. 'jus summertime/autumn~ food & me during a few seasons- not hungry. yeah- my veins slide or they hide. they use pediatric/infant needles 4 draws- they're not so agreeable. cringe when they dig.
meh.
i'll get there, jimmy. thanx.
nothing new. a yearly thing.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Dinner090112.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Wow...there have been some beautiful meals here this week. I made baked chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes and peas and carrots for dinner. After seeing Peepers stuffing, I wish I had made some stuffing.

I hope y'all get to feeling better soon.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Looks fantastic Joe. What is on the ham? I want that corn.

Thank you Mama. No pics?
All the soup talk had me wanting. LOL

Saturday 9/1/12
I made a quick easy meal of Grilled American cheese and Swiss cheese sandwiches and lentil soup (no picture of soup).

090112_grilled_american_swiss_P1090560.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
:) , peepz & mama~
goodness me, those dinners look/seem good. yum, guys. mama, stuffing! 1 aspect of holiday dinners that make the meal.
think i'll order food. pizza or garlic-butter wings.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Simple Saturday night dinner, after a long day at work.

Toasted tuna melts, home grown tomato and kosher dill pickles.

YUMMMMM!

Lee

Attachments

• IMG_2910.JPG
    IMG_2910.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 267

Embryodad

Just steak on the grill.

Tina mommy bought potato salad at the Wally World..yuck! I poop canned it!

3f3e1342.jpg

b6812f21.jpg

1e83ab47.jpg

I had corn on cob in the fridge that I had plum forgotten to cook! Tomorrow is another day.

There is 1/3 of the steak leftover. Plan on adding chips of the steak in the chilli I am planning to make tomorrow!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
We went across the river to the Blue Claw last night...........
Broiled combo for me, a pound of Snow Crab legs for the Warden.......... forgot my camera..........

Guts

Simple Saturday night dinner, after a long day at work.

Toasted tuna melts, home grown tomato and kosher dill pickles.

YUMMMMM!

Lee
Lee

The I don't think I've ever had a tuna melt before. But I used to toast a English muffin with some cream cheese and then baby shrimp with S&P and a little Best Foods mayonnaise on top the toasted English muffin. Then put a slice of Jack cheese or sometimes jalapeño Jack cheese and put it under the broiler for a minute or two to melt the cheese. I may just have to try a tuna melt, is the tunafish the same mixture is you would make a tuna sandwich? Mayonnaise pickle S&P.
Kim

Embryodad

OMG...That's me all right.
Either that, or I will take a pinch and raise it way high in the air, and lower it into my mouth. I don't know what it is, but the spaghetti tastes so awesome that way.

Uncle Tony "The Plumber" Mangano ( my avatar pic ), ate spaghetti using the pinch & drop method. Not in front of the women though! They would hit him with the wooden spaghetti box, and that would be considered bad manners; but it was ok to roll a loaf of bread around on the table, and each person would just tear a hunk off with their bare hands. One towel was on the table, and everyone wiped their face on it. It was known as the mopine. THE SHARE RAG! haaaaaaaa