What's on the menu NCT Sunday 8/19/12 - Saturday 8/25/12?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that Jimmy.

Years ago, when we had my dad living here with us, he needed a hospital bed and a power lift chair that reclined. Medicare paid for all of it.

Embryodad

Sorry to hear that Jimmy.

Years ago, when we had my dad living here with us, he needed a hospital bed and a power lift chair that reclined. Medicare paid for all of it.
Thanks Mama.

We have a electric beds.
When we first got them, I asked Tina,"You wanna play Doctor?" "We can go for rides on the lectric bed!" ...... her answer.... ( NO! )
My answer back..... "Darn!"

I have to check on line to see if I can get her a electric chair through medicare! ..... hey! That rhymes.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Oh Yum Peepers! I'm glad your cake didn't overflow! We had pancakes and sausage for breakfast this morning. I didn't get any pics of breakfast but here's dinner tonight: Fried shrimp, baked potatoes and salad. DH had homemade buttered Italian bread with his. DH said, "You can't get shrimp this good in any restaurant!" I love that man :wub:

attachment.php

Yummy! I love fried shrimp... especially the Fantail! :)

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last night's Odd Couple............ forgot to set it to Macro, so I ended up with just one shot.......
That's Smoked Provolone over the fish.......

004-18.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thanks peeps. She's still sleeping from the pain killer drug.
I SHOULD TAKE SOME MYSELF this sciatic is worse today..grrrrrrr
Yeah mine was faking me out last night. I thought it was getting better. But this morning the pain is back with a vengeance!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Me and DW made and served dinner for a group of 18 friends last night. this was a fundraiser for the endowment fund for our school. Everyone was well fed and there was a little bit of pasta left over, and no meatballs or bread. Go figure... DW made iced pumpkin cookies & chocolate chips for dessert, and a friend who makes wedding cakes brought a layer of a spice wedding cake. The wedding was cancelled on Friday, so she was stuck with the cake.

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Me and DW made and served dinner for a group of 18 friends last night. this was a fundraiser for the endowment fund for our school. Everyone was well fed and there was a little bit of pasta left over, and no meatballs or bread. Go figure... DW made iced pumpkin cookies & chocolate chips for dessert, and a friend who makes wedding cakes brought a layer of a spice wedding cake. The wedding was cancelled on Friday, so she was stuck with the cake.

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg
Everything looks fantastic. I am so hungry now. I want some gravy bread (a slice of Italian bread with red gravy and grated cheese on it. Mom and I would have sunday "dinner" of pasta and meatballs at noon, then gravy bread and a meatball or 2 for a light dinner at night) and a couple meatballs and salad for lunch. YUM

Embryodad

Wow!... Looks great Joe!

That's a huge pan of ziti....

Ok! I'm ready to eat :picnic:

Embryodad

Ohhhh! Ummmm! muscles any way is great......I love em!

And... my favorite song below.......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJ1AefhWzE[/ame]