Roving Apron Thread part III

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pic Buzz. :clap: :clap: :clap: I'd rather be in FL for sure.

The list from the first post in this thread shows Uncle Ralph as being next, then High Cheese, and then Bucky Tom. Ralph please PM Buzz the address you want the apron sent to.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If anyone else wants to have the apron sent to you, now would be a great time to submit your name. First come first serve. Post here in this thread or PM me or one of the mods.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
can i be on that list again, doc~ (i cook now. i'm kinda stronger now. i'll make food if u gimme a dagabbin pen.:whistle:)

a pink pen. green is a ! color, too.......

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Alright!!!! Feel free to take it out and show it a good time, and be sure to include pics.

High Cheese

Saucier
Been a bit busy on my end, if I can't take pics over the weekend I'll just snap a quick photo, sign The Apron and move it along.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Been a bit busy on my end, if I can't take pics over the weekend I'll just snap a quick photo, sign The Apron and move it along.

I can't speak for other NCT members, Jay, but my opinion is for you to take your time (a reasonable amount of time, that is), because your creations and photos are worth the wait!

Lee

High Cheese

Saucier
Meh...I just can't get it together. Instead of keeping it hostage, PM me the next address, I'll post a cooking pic later on. Sorry guys.

But I did sign it! lol

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Any body out there interested in signing the Official NCT apron? Post here or PM me and we'll get you on the list. Hang on to it for now cheese, until you post the pic as we might call for a retake. :yum: :poke: :yankchain:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
can i be on that list again, doc~ (i cook now. i'm kinda stronger now. i'll make food if u gimme a dagabbin pen.:whistle:)

a pink pen. green is a ! color, too.......
Sorry Luvs, I missed this until now. Of course you can be on the list again.
I'll see if we have any 1st time takers and if not we'll have Cheese send it to you. But never fear, you will get the apron again in the not to distant future. :thumb:

High Cheese

Saucier
If I ever get my rearend together I can probably take a pic. Was busy, couldn't do it, then could do one but forgot my camera. "doh"

If someone wants it, just PM me and I'll send it out.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Come on Cheese, no rush. Get a pic when you can before sending it out. You can do it. Once done PM luvs and send it her way. THANKS!!!!!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
ALRIGHT!!!!!! Another sucker ...er I mean taker. :D JK
Luvs, once you are done showing the apron around Pittsburgh make arrangements to send it down south to Rick. :thumb:
Thanks for jumping on this bandwagon Rick. Our 'Roving Apron' saga has been interesting to say the least. :hide:

thegrindre

Hold on, guys. I'm NOT ready for the apron thing. I just moved into a new apartment this past week and my kitchen isn't set up and ready to go full swing as of yet.
I do want to participate but, a little later down the road.

Thank you,

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No problem Rick. Don't fret. The Apron is not known for it's 'speed'. Luvs will contact you and you tell her when to send it your way. No hurry at all.

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
I'm sorry I was not around and missed it. I didn't get any emails saying I had a PM here, and obviously, I haven't been around. Had some medical stuff that I was dealing with, hadn't been too active online, but got my PM's now, and again, sorry I flopped out and was MIA, I wish my notifications were working here.