Thursday, 4/7/2011, Whats on the table today?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It will probably be pasta, salad and garlic bread for dinner tonight. I had a hot roast beef and gravy sandwich for breakfast.

Breakfast – Hot roast beef and burgundy gravy on French bread. Hot gravy put on both sides of the bread, and then cold roast beef added. Microwave covered for 30 seconds just till bread is soft and steamy.

040711_hot_roast_beef_sandwich.jpg

Any plans?

Last edited:

Cuisinette

Good morning everyone.

Peeps, enjoy your breakfast.

It is too early for me to have breakfast, I am having coffee right now.
Later I have to make a dessert of some sort.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pasta, have sundried tomato then i'll choose tonite the other ingredients

GotGarlic

I have pork chops thawing in the fridge It's in the 70s today, so I think we'll be grilling tonight - probably grilled potatoes and garden-fresh salad alongside grilled pork chops brushed with a mixture of Dijon mustard and crumbled dried thyme.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dinner has been modified to roast beef, gravy, veggies and garlic bread.

Lunch – Salad Plate - Red & green butter lettuce, red onion, mushroom cap, vine tomato, shredded green cabbage, shredded carrot, black & green olives, hardboiled egg, crumbled feta cheese and crumbled bacon dressed with homemade dressing (EVOO, flax seed oil, lemon juice, fresh minced garlic, fresh chopped herbs (oregano, basil & parsley), ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, dry oregano and ground red pepper flakes) and a glass of cherry Kool-Aid made with sweetener.

040711_salad.jpg

LETHAL GTS

I bought a dozen fresh oysters last night.
I think I will make half of them into kaki Misonaise and eat the other half raw.
Then I'll wash them down with some homemade Miso soup.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dinner – Roast beef, burgundy gravy, steamed frozen mixed vegetables with fresh cauliflower (butter, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns and TJ’s 21 seasoning salute) and garlic bread.

040711_roast_beef_garlic_bread.jpg

Cuisinette

Enjoy your dinners, they look amazing. Peeps, I love the way you make the toast, I like mine the same.

We had Chicken with Wine Sauce served over Polenta, and Apple, Blueberry and Pecan Galette.
The kid ate one Galette by himself :ohmy:

04-07-2011ChickenwithWineSauceandPolenta.jpg

04-07-2011AppleBlueberryandPecanGalette.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Enjoy your dinners, they look amazing. Peeps, I love the way you make the toast, I like mine the same.

We had Chicken with Wine Sauce served over Polenta, and Apple, Blueberry and Pecan Galette.
The kid ate one Galette by himself :ohmy:

04-07-2011ChickenwithWineSauceandPolenta.jpg

04-07-2011AppleBlueberryandPecanGalette.jpg
Thank you cuisi!!

Your dinner looks so good. Great pictures.

Deelady

Man if I had that sandwich and a piece of that Galette...I'd be in heaven!! Lovely ladies!!

Tonight I made Lemon Parmesan Tri-Colored fettucinni with seared artichokes, kalmata olives, and breaded pork loin.

Attachments

• the girls SPRING! 033.jpg
    the girls SPRING! 033.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 136

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Man if I had that sandwich and a piece of that Galette...I'd be in heaven!! Lovely ladies!!

Tonight I made Lemon Parmesan Tri-Colored fettucinni with seared artichokes, kalmata olives, and breaded pork loin.
Thank you Dee.

Your dinner looks very good.

Cuisinette

Thank you Peeps you are always very sweet
Rose2.gif

Dee, you have to hurry, out of the two I made just few hours ago, there is a sliver left.
I have a skinny, 6' always hungry teen who eats like a termite :piesmiley1:

LETHAL GTS

My Miso soup turned out exactly the way my favorite restaurant makes it.
And my Kaki Misonaise turned out very well also.

Attachments

• IMG00652-20110408-0032.jpg
    IMG00652-20110408-0032.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 127