Pork Tenderloin Diane

LADawg

I think that a pork TENDERLOIN,(not loin) is one of the best buys in the meat market today. So many ways to cook them and they always turn out GREAT! Here is a recipe for one of the ways I cook them often.

PORK TENDERLOIN DIANE

1 Pork Tenderloin cut into 7 or 8 crosswise pieces
2 Teaspoons Lemon Pepper
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon minced Parsley or Chives, for garnish
Press each Tenderloin slice to 1 inch or less thickness. Season with Lemon Pepper. Melt the Butter, and cook Tenderloin for 3 or 4 minutes on each side. Remove the Tenderloin slices to a platter. In a small bowl mix together the Lemon Juice, Worcestershire Sauce and the Dijon Mustard. Pour into the skillet. Cook with the pan juices until it is heated through.
Serve the Pork Tenderloin slices with the sauce drizzled on it. If you like you can also sprinkle the Parsley or Chives on top if using.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I like pork tenderloin too and cook with it a lot. Recipe sounds like something I'd really like. Will give it a try. Thanks

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, a quick and easy meal for a weeknight!

And I always have all that stuff on-hand!

Thanks, LA!

Lee

LADawg

Don't know why, but I had not cooked this for some time. It has always been a WINNER and I should cook it often. I've had a couple of pork tender loins in the freezer for a month or more. I got one out early this morning for todays meal. We eat our large meal around noon and then eat something light later in the day.
When we were discussing how we wanted to cook the pork my wife recommended we have Pork Tender Loin Diane. Man was it some kind of GOOD!!! Had that along with some fried apples, (apples always go good with pork), and some twice baked potatoes.
Think I will cook this more often!!!!!!

LADawg

Had Pork Tenderloin Diane again today. First time I had cooked since early this year. I don't know why I don't cook this at least once a month or more.
A really, really quick meal once the prep work is done. Only takes 5 minutes or so to cook. The prep time if you have already trimmed the Tenderloin is 10 to 12 minutes or less as well.
Be sure to whisk together the lemon juice, Worchester sauce and Dejon mustard in a small bowl until it is well mixed and no clumps of mustard is there before adding it to the butter used for cooking the tenderloin. Makes for a real smooth sauce.