Panchos Zesty Cilantro Lime Guacamole

PanchoHambre

Everybody has there own Guac method.

I love Guacamole here is my Version

4 Ripe Hass Avocados

1 Large Beefsteak tomato diced (any tomato will do as long as it is sturdy)

1 Red Onion diced

4 Jalapeno Peppers seeded and diced

4 Cloves of Garlic finely grated

Juice of Two Limes

1/2 PKG of Cilantro stemmed and diced

Pinch of paprika, s&p to taste

Have all your ingredients diced and ready to go before cutting open the avocados

Mash avocados in a bowl to desired consistency (I like a bit chunky)

add in other ingredients and mix gently to combine

eat

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
You make yours pretty much the way I make mine... I add a few squeezes of orange juice from a fresh orange to mine.

But then I don't think I ever make my guac the same way every time... just depends what I have on hand.

PanchoHambre

It looks good, but juice of two limes, that seems to be a bit too much.

maybe... I really like the lime... depends on how juicy the limes I guess too... the limes I had just recently were small and not so juicy..

You make yours pretty much the way I make mine... I add a few squeezes of orange juice from a fresh orange to mine.

But then I don't think I ever make my guac the same way every time... just depends what I have on hand.

Orange sounds good!

never make it quite the same but I am always sort of heavy on the garlic/cilantro/lime and light on the tomato

I am just excited because I finally found a grocery that sells ripe hass cheap

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I gots me an avacado on hand Pancho! I actually thought about mixing in some ricotta cheese into it. I found a few recipes online using both ricotta and avacados, it sounds like it would be interesting.

I picked up the orange thing from a resturaunt here and always liked the way their guac tasted. So I try to keep an orange on hand at all times and then just squeeze one wedge per avacado in the guac.

PanchoHambre

I like Ricotta and I like Guacamole but I don't think I would like them together... reminds of my pumpkin ricotta torte disaster. If you try it let me know... Definitely gonna try an orange next time though... if you are gonna do the ricotta maybe mix a bit on the side and see

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I'm with ya, I don't want to ruin a whole batch. God knows I can sit and eat the whole thing all by myself! I will let you know. I need to let my cado ripen up a bit!

CharlieD

... depends on how juicy the limes I guess too... the limes I had just recently were small and not so juicy..
oH, THAT IS PROBABLY THE KEY. i AGREE. dURING SEASON LIMES ARE SO JUICY YOU'LL GET LIKE (darn caps, sorry) ton of juice and then when they are not in season, they are not really ripen and there is berely any juice in them.