Tomato
Salt & Pepper

BBQ Pototo Chips

Deli Pickle

Sweat Tea

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Me and DW are going to the first holiday party of the season tonight. It's catered, but everyone brings desserts. I'm making sticky buns to take.

suziquzie

Lol Barb I've never heard anyone request tuna casserole before...... must be pretty darn good!

Not sure yet here, have some running to do and DH needs to be in bed early for a 2am trip to Fargo. (yuk) Something quick and not too heavy anyway......

homecook

Lol Barb I've never heard anyone request tuna casserole before...... must be pretty darn good!

Nothing special.........just the typical cream soup, tuna, noodles and french fried onions on top. He just really likes it and we haven't had it in awhile. lol Easy enough for me.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Our EMS dept in town are having a bean soup and corn bread supper (fundraiser)- so I'll run down there on my work break and get some to go. :D

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I love public suppers.
We have a ton of them around here Lefty, especially during the holidays.
The Methodist church is going to have a supper this coming weekend, and the ladies of the church put on a bake and craft sale as well, it's always a big hit.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Meat loaf, Mashed Taters and Creamed Corn
a wilted lettuce salad if I don't get lazy..............

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Sausage, wedges, veg and baked beans.

Was going to be fish pie until youngest needed support for his home work and I had to cook quickly assisted by eldest.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I have leftover chicken from Monday night so probably that with some kind of veg and french bread.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
baked potatoes with sauted mushrooms and broccoli
That's a great idea, vyapti. I used to live near a place that had these huge baked potatoes all-the-way. We would make a meal of those about once a week. Big potatoes, mushrooms, cheeses and broccoli are now on my grocery list.

Deelady

did feellike eating but I knew I had to put something in my tummy, so I just made some mashed tators and a side of cranberry sauce (guess I'm still in Thanksgiving mode..)
DD had rolled chicken tacos.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Swedish meat balls over egg noodles. Wife's night to cook which she make really well.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
That's a great idea, vyapti. I used to live near a place that had these huge baked potatoes all-the-way. We would make a meal of those about once a week. Big potatoes, mushrooms, cheeses and broccoli are now on my grocery list.
don't forget the bacon!! :wink:

I have to finish off the turkey, so turkey tetrazinni it shall be. If I have time, I want to make some turkey spring/egg rolls to freeze & serve at a later date w/ cranberry dipping sauce.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

Not sure yet here, have some running to do and DH needs to be in bed early for a 2am trip to Fargo. (yuk) Something quick and not too heavy anyway......

Hey! So what's wrong with Fargo? That's where my family is from and I even lived there for a couple of years. Not only that, I watched the movie last night. What a coincidence.

Cucumber and onion salad, corn on the cob, and just smoked pulled pork with a little SBR's.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Chicken Marsala, Italian sausage with onions & green peppers, rigatoni & meatballs, pan fried redskins and about 20 different desserts. (Me & DW went to my fly fishing club holiday party)

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
jake baked us appys from a pack of 100! they werepuff pastry & kinda greasy; i liked the tater crowns & a few others with kep-utch! the spicy beef were UCKY!

homecook

I made DS and DH tuna/noodle casserole. They scarfed it down before I could take pics. I also made potato/leek soup. It's the recipe Cooksie posted a couple weeks ago. I didn't puree mine all the way.....I left some texture. Very, very, good. Thank you Cooksie!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...pe2/index.html

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 87

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I made DS and DH tuna/noodle casserole. They scarfed it down before I could take pics. I also made potato/leek soup. It's the recipe Cooksie posted a couple weeks ago. I didn't puree mine all the way.....I left some texture. Very, very, good. Thank you Cooksie!!!
I don't like to puree soups that call for it in the recipes either.
Nice to make tuna casserole there Barb,and the soup looks fab.
Yep, I had the bean soup and corn bread. It was wonderful.
Simple yum yums for my tum tum on such a crappy, rainy cold night at work.