What is Your Weather?

Norscaner

Im freezing my ass off! Its 52F here :( (and raining)

Cheers:
Oh Fishy One.
It is about 35 here tonight and calling for about 2cm of snow .:sad:
This is the long weekend and my daughter and her friends are out tenting. I tried to talk her out of it but she reminded me that it snowed last year when they went also.:yum::yum:
I am waiting at least another couple weeks before I take the tent out:wink:

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Hey SmokeKing- Time to move to California.
80's-90's At the Beach 100 inland!

images

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Overcast, rain and a possible of an overnight freeze. I have to bring my plants inside.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Temp 39°
Humidity: 79%
Wind: WNW 21 mph
Today: Windy. A few showers from time to time. Cold. High 42F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tonight: Cloudy and windy. A few snow showers overnight. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
77 in Lexington today with scattered showers though all in all not a bad day.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Your killin' me double d!!

i miss this time of year in the southern states..lol

this is about the time i started getting ready to go work in Del Mar,CA... i would already have a major tan...now i look like a ghost and am freezing..lol

Mr. Green Jeans

80's here. The Mountain is out. I'm loading up the canoe, packing the sunscreen, fly rod and heading to the reservoir to stalk some bass.

Mr. Green Jeans

Cover the posies Sass. Last Wednesday I watched snow fall in the Coastal Mountains from the nursery. Tomorrow it will hit 90. Global wackiness?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Cover the posies Sass. Last Wednesday I watched snow fall in the Coastal Mountains from the nursery. Tomorrow it will hit 90. Global wackiness?

Right now I don't have anything out there that will suffer much.. just a cotoneaster bush that NEVER has bloomed or done much else since I planted the damn thing 3 yrs ago lol

Glad I didn't buy the flats and baskets I'd intended to last week.
I think I'll wait for Mr. Global Warming to stop messing around.
Maybe Mother Nature needs to bitch slap him around the chops.:yum:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
it freakin snowed here a bit yesterday:twak:

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 95

Mr. Green Jeans

70's and D-R-Y a big amen! I spent 24 of the last 48 hours in a tractor cab. We have 1 million trees to plant and are almost 1 month behind. Guess what I'll be doing memorial Weekend?