Bloody Mary Contest.

Renfro Jones

I've been thinking about this for a while, Changing the name of the crab nutterz to Bloody Mary Nutterz for out of state sales. As Luckytrim said some people will get the wrong idea if they're not familiar with the nasty looking little critters. So here's the deal, About a month ago I took the liberty of setting a 1 ton pallet of peanuts right on top of my nice digital camera and I've yet to replace it, very very busy.

I need a nice shot of a Bloody Mary to make a new label, ( a solid background for photoshop ease)

Best pic receives a mother load of Nutterz, an what little Fame I have to offer.
Thanks, DT

BTW, Nutterz is a term the Brits use for crazy people....

Fishbum

But that will require me to make a Bloody Mary. That will result in me drinking it and missing the opportunity to take a picture, after which I will make another, and another. Ultimately will end up with moi very drunk and no photo. Like going into a round room and being asked to stand in the corner.

Renfro Jones

Try using mind games like when your trying to quit smoking ( wow I went a hole day without a smoke, you did good, so you can just have 1 today) So just tell yourself once you take the pic, you can have 5 more. Problem solved.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i will make an attempt at this as well... i am going to be unsupervised all weekend loong...making some new hot sauce, Q'ing on my drum smoker, and making some bloody mary's

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
My digital camera just doesnt have the quality that is required.

Do you have a glass shape preference?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
My Entry

363573232.jpg

363573227.jpg

363573213.jpg

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
When does the contest end? I know a place that has the best Bloody Mary's in WI! I won't be able to get there until this weekend though...

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
When does the contest end? I know a place that has the best Bloody Mary's in WI! I won't be able to get there until this weekend though...

Isn't that sort of like the best elk hunting spot in Rhode Island? :yum:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Did someone say bloody mary?

Attachments

• Bacon_Bloody_Mary08.jpg
    Bacon_Bloody_Mary08.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 162
  • bloody_mary02.jpg
    bloody_mary02.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 166
  • bloody_mary04.jpg
    bloody_mary04.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 306
  • bloody_mary05.jpg
    bloody_mary05.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 676
  • bloodymary03.jpg
    bloodymary03.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 162
  • bloody-mary.jpg
    bloody-mary.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 164
  • bloody-mary09.jpg
    bloody-mary09.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 164
  • bloody-mary10.jpg
    bloody-mary10.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 146

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
want more????

Attachments

• BLOODYMARRY.jpg
    BLOODYMARRY.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 163
  • bloodymary15.jpg
    bloodymary15.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 178
  • BloodyMary16.jpg
    BloodyMary16.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 169
  • bloodymary18.jpg
    bloodymary18.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 172
  • bloodymary19.jpg
    bloodymary19.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 181
  • bloody-mary.jpg
    bloody-mary.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 163
  • bloodyMary21.jpg
    bloodyMary21.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 155

Renfro Jones

Yes, I have seen those sites but I thought this may be fun and maybe someday the winner may see the product on the shelf an say, I took that picture. Off course the person they're telling would probably respond, oh sure you did...

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
That would really be nice. So you need a bloody mary, a good camera, and a light box or whatever they call it. Derek is a photo bug. Perhaps he can give some information on how to do it.