Roving Apron Thread part III

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
THX, Cooksie !
....tried a new spice blend........... its okay, but I'll be going back to the old blend when "Chili Stock-up Day" comes around again........

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mmmm Chili!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Looks GREAT LT.
Awesome pics. Glad it got there so quick. We are on a roll now.
Get ready Luvs, your next. :D :thumb:

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Luvs; Look for it tomorrow..............

Yeah, Unkie Ralph ! Freezer is stocked for another 6 months or so

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Luvs; Look for it tomorrow..............

Yeah, Unkie Ralph ! Freezer is stocked for another 6 months or so

got in a few hours ago & the apron was waitin'~ i'll get to the 'iggle & cook tomorrow, read cookbooks tonite. couldn't earlier- busy day & 'at.

Last edited:

buckytom

Grill Master
you look good, doc. no criticism necessary. if i walked into a doc's office and saw you, i wouldn't worry. you look like a doc.

wait. i should say that i'd prefer it not being a 2 handed proctologist.

nice pics of you, the warden, and the prison gruel, lt.

am i allowed to be part on the new apron?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
you look good, doc. no criticism necessary. if i walked into a doc's office and saw you, i wouldn't worry. you look like a doc.

wait. i should say that i'd prefer it not being a 2 handed proctologist.

nice pics of you, the warden, and the prison gruel, lt.

am i allowed to be part on the new apron?
Thanks BT! :D
And of course you are allowed to be a part of the Apron Tour. I'll add your name now. :thumb: :tiphat:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Tom, I am thrilled to have you back. :clap: :clap: :clap:

In honor of BT being back and just for fun I thought of a little contest we can have with the apron.
Whoever shows the apron the best time while it is in your possession will win a free NCT apron of your own. Post pics of you taking the apron to the park or fishing or to the mall ...and have pictures of you or someone else wearing it in those locations. Post the pics when you post your kitchen or grillin apron pic and at the end of this aprons run I'll pic a winner, one way or another. If there is a tie I will put all entries in a hat and draw one out or have one of you guys draw it out.

Luvs you are first. I hope you have time to show the apron around the burg. This is optional of course but I think it could be fun and provide us all with some interesting pics. What do ya say?

LT if you want to participate I'll send you my backup apron for you to show around.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
doc! luv that~ 1st pic- a pic @ my culinary school. got many places to get ppl to get pix of me @.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
a few early pix (last nite)~
i was lookin' to not aspirate my pop in the 1. cookin' time~
yay!:readytoeat:

Attachments

• IMG_1186593.jpg
    IMG_1186593.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 257
  • tired.jpg
    tired.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_1190597.jpg
    IMG_1190597.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 258

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Great pics, Luvs! I'm anxiously waiting to see one of your cheffy meals put forward while wearing the apron.

Squirrel

Mess Cook
Site Supporter
Great pics! Doc, you are just cuteness. LuckyT and the misses are awesome making all that chili! Wow, I would love to taste a bowl of that goodness. And luvs, girl you are just a hoot.

It's really nice to see you guys and gals doing this. What a nice, happy family you folks are here. It's fun to follow the Roving Apron. :thumb:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'm cooking food tonite. blake went to 'da game w/ his sister, so im'ma cook when he gets in. if not, i'll get a pal to take pix.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
:yum: Good pics you steeler fan you. :yum:
:D

doc! i erased 'at. 'da shiitake piece, i mean. woulda blinded me. :D okay, another tack-on- yep. the browns- shiitakes, he-he. tho, thanx. u liked 'da pix. ain't thru w/ pix yet. blake better retrieve 'imself here post-game, to take pix.

ty, andy. yep. stillers should be on now. my tv is fussy. think she ought be replaced.

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Guys,
We pulled the non apron discussion from this thread. Some of the posts were considered out of bounds. LT replied to those posts after we made the move. So I moved his post to the back room so you all can continue your discussion if you want.

http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=269812#post269812

Please be sure to be civil to all at all times. NCT is here to be a fun place for ALL. Thanks for your cooperation. :tiphat: