Chinese get Hummer

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
They are buying up our debt, they are buying up our real estate, and now they are buying our car companies.

This is what we get for buying all of their cheap crap for decades.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
They are buying up our debt, they are buying up our real estate, and now they are buying our car companies.

This is what we get for buying all of their cheap crap for decades.

Mmmmmm.... demand and supply. If you owned a store selling things 25% more than the guy across the street why would I go to you? I have a budget myself. If I worked as a purchasing agent and bought the same product for more I would and should be fired.

So, America needs to make shit that costs less. Thus they need to pay less to make it. Labor is the most expensive thing. People need to get paid well or they dont wnt the job. They also want benefits. If you dont have good pay and benefits to offer workers the good workers will not want to work there.

The only way to make things better that I see is pay people a fair wage and decent benefits, get rid of Unions and get rid of pensions. Also tariff goods coming into America.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Mmmmmm.... demand and supply. If you owned a store selling things 25% more than the guy across the street why would I go to you? I have a budget myself. If I worked as a purchasing agent and bought the same product for more I would and should be fired.

So, America needs to make shit that costs less. Thus they need to pay less to make it. Labor is the most expensive thing. People need to get paid well or they dont wnt the job. They also want benefits. If you dont have good pay and benefits to offer workers the good workers will not want to work there.

The only way to make things better that I see is pay people a fair wage and decent benefits, get rid of Unions and get rid of pensions. Also tariff goods coming into America.

ahem BS... this is not a good discussion..lol

remember that it goes both ways...also remember that those taillights on most "American" made cars are made right here in Canada...go pull off your taillight and chances are you will see Made in Canada..lol

the whole world is crappy right now DS not just USA.. Our economy is sucking bad as well... Our local steel company just laid off 500 hourly workers...that in turn effects everything including us small business who rely on those workers..with no workers bringing in a good paycheck, that means no extras like catering:sad:

Kei

what's S.A.R?
It means Special Administrative Region. That's how China has Hong Kong and Macau designated because even though they are part of China now, they have their own system of laws different from the mainland.