RedGravy125CampStreet085.jpg

This was my very first food delivery from NorJoe, the italian speciality store

RedGravy125CampStreet080.jpg

RedGravy125CampStreet086.jpg

kick ass slicer
RedGravy125CampStreet088.jpg

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I was your first like when I saw it come up.

The pix bring a smile to my face. Really great.

buckytom

Grill Master
wow, very nice, vb. once again, best of luck.

are those la fede tomatoes?

Last edited:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I like! :thumb:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Look at those pots!!! Shiny, and large enough to bathe small children in! Wow! What size is that one on the bottom????

Attachments

• Pots.jpg
    Pots.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 77

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Nice Vera! Maybe someone can take some pics of opening day! How exciting!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Beautiful Vera!!

BTW Wasn't Genco the name of Don Vito's Olive Oil Company in the Godfather? LOL Is there something you want to tell us? :whistle:

K

Kimchee

I so wish I had an excuse to road trip to New Orleans soon.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Keltin, I don't remember the size of the pot, only that it had to fit into the three compartment sink!

I got the permit yesterday! There are a couple of things that need to be addressed but she didn't want to hold up my opening. She was very cool, and get this, Bucky...she was originally from Teaneck! Moved to NOLA 16 years ago. Her family is from south Jersey, they are native americans with a tribe that still lives there! So, now I've met a woman who owns the Maple Street Patissierie who is from Paramus NJ, and the Board of Health lady from Teaneck NJ.

I was going to try to open on Tuesday, but the fresh food (meats, cheeses, produce, dairy) is being delivered on Monday. Unless all those deliveries arrive by 7am I won't have enough time to work with it to be ready to open on Tuesday. I'm pretty convinced the meat won't arrive till almost noon. Rather than rush the whole thing, and be ill prepared on Tuesday I'll push it back to Wednesday. Better for everyone I think. Think I'll bring everyone in at 6am on Tuesday and work till it's done.

I've wanted this since I was 10 years old. I'm 48. I signed the lease less than 8 weeks ago. I feel like I'm living someone else's life right now.:cry: Pretty cool..............