Are you not entertained?????!!!!!!????

Attachments

• motivatored1d51a728d6fb98011136aa4cc3dc7b1aa9fec9.jpg
    motivatored1d51a728d6fb98011136aa4cc3dc7b1aa9fec9.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 141

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
honey all i remember is taking a hit on the Hookah, things got fuzzy, i woke up with a shaved pussy and my nipples pierced....

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I was trying to be good, but it’s not what I thought when I skipped the couch dance for the Hairless Knockers….

homecook

OMG.....I couldn't think of anything so I asked Dh and he basically had the same idea as IamSam!!!! LOL

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
OMG.....I couldn't think of anything so I asked Dh and he basically had the same idea as IamSam!!!! LOL

That's the first thing that popped in my head, but it was cliche and I didn't want to drop the P-Bomb. Still, that pic is just begging for it! :lol:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I'm taking this child because he looks more like my great great great great grandfather, the sphinx, then he looks like any of your heathen dead relations.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Well, when you really look at the picture, clearly, it's christmas time. I can see a santa hat on the chair, and something red/green on the table. I'd guess he's involved in some kind of christmas pagent; which is suggested by the wise man costume. Not sure what purpose the kitty is playing (other than really looking like a sphinx)...perhaps it's supposed to be his inspiration? Or it's supposed to be the jesus baby?

I know some of you may think this guy is nuts...but you'd be surprised how many people are pierced in places you'd only imagine in nightmares.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I once owed a cat called Titty Kitty but this is more like Moobs kitty. I think I just wet my pants laughing so hard at this picture. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I once owed a cat called Titty Kitty but this is more like Moobs kitty. I think I just wet my pants laughing so hard at this picture. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:
Going along with Joe's theme .... He's saying: Allow me to introduce you to Titty Kitty. :yum: