It's a thin line, between love and hate!

leolady

I have never been so ticked off in my life! :glare:

http://www.imeem.com/artists/the_pe...-thin-line-between-love-and-hate-singlelp-ve/

We went to try to carry the enormous 5 ton cast iron behemoth [the Chambers gas range] into my house, and the dang thing won't fit through the door!:twak:

We are gonna have to get a dolly and roll it to the front of the house, up three stairs and leave it in the dining room until we widen the kitchen door to the dining room to open the room!:soapbox:

We was gonna do that anyway, but dang!:angry:

homecook

Oh poop!!! Well at least you got it to the house. I can just imagine how frustrating that had to be. :sad:

leolady

Yeah!

We had to leave the durn thing on my back porch covered with a plastic tarp! But at least it is home.

In my small town I doubt anyone will try to steal it. If they do, when they try to lift it, they will go into cardiac arrest! You should have heard those 4 big men cussing!

homecook

Too funny!! When will you be able to get it in? It won't have to stay out too long will it?
I can just see someone with a little dolly thinking they'd be able to roll it out of there....:bonk:

leolady

It is on a covered porch thank goodness and covered securely with plastic tarp.

I bet some time next week we will be able to get the durn thing inside!