Buffalo Wild Wings

High Cheese

Saucier
Went to one that opened up near us a little while back. Menu is pretty typical of chain 'Mexicana' restaurants and some dishes borrowed from Ruby Tuesdays or TGI Fridays. But...they have an array of sauces. Not knowing the amount of heat in them, I ordered the 3 from the last "Mango Habanero" on some wings. The sauce was actually pretty awesome! It was sweet with some heat that stayed mostly on your lips. No where near the heat from my homemade hab sauce, but a pleasant burn with the bright flavor of the chile and mango. For my entree I had the Grilled Chicken Buffalitos with their Asian Zing sauce. There was so much stuff on the tortilla I couldn't get a good read on that sauce, but it all was good. You can buy any one of their sauces for $4.50 a bottle. I just 'had to have' that Habanero sauce, it's going to be KILLER on grilled shrimp!

Full bar. Those LI Iced Teas go down easy with those hot wings. :whistling:

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/

:thumb::thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good review Cheese. We have one of those places here. I've been to it a few times but it's been years ago. I liked it but for whatever reason it is not on the list of places we rotate to normally. Some of the sauces and wings are awesome. I think I'll stop in there in the not to distant future. Thanks for the reminder.

The LI ice teas sure sounded GOOD!!!!! Never had those there.

smoke king

Banned
Love BWW Cheese!

I always get the blazin' sauce, and actually keep a couple of bottles on hand for "home" use. Its seriously hot, if you like that sort of thing, and Mango hab is easily my second fave.

My wife loves the asian zing-I tried to replicate it for her, but sadly, it fell short of the mark.

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Have a couple here, around the district. Haven't bee crazy wild about the place, but not bad. And ya can never go wrong, with a couple Strong Islands.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
mmmmmm! My kind of menu! All kinds of pub grub and snack food!

Good review, HC!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I think there are 2 locations near me in Lima, Ohio.
I've been 3 times to the one on the west side and was never disappointed.
Great food and atmosphere!